Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog News, Press Releases
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New CD "Track Of Days" coming soon - Dean Watson
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New CD "Track Of Days" coming soon - Dean Watson

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Watson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New CD "Track Of Days" coming soon - Dean Watson
    Posted: September 06 2018 at 10:07
Track Of Days ...

My latest work - "Track Of Days" will be released this Saturday September 8th. The CD is quite a departure from anything else I have done, for one, it contains the 50 minute epic "Track Of Days" which is divided into 6 acts. It's meant to be listened to in its entirety with no gaps between each section - if you burn it to CD, please select gapless so it flows properly. Also, I have finally rid myself of Pro Tools and recorded "Track Of Days" entirely in Reaper. The source file for this was all recorded in 24/96 resolution - I hope Bandcamp will allow you to get it that way also. CD Baby will have it for download as well, although I think they might be in MP3 (320K) format. It will of course end up on Spotify, ITunes, Amazon after a while. Stay tuned to FACEBOOK for the release notification. I hope you enjoy "Track Of Days" as much as I did creating it! Cheers!

Find me at:
http://deanwatson.bandcamp.com/
www.soundcloud.com/dean-watson
http://www.cdbaby.com/Search/RGVhbiBXYXRzb24%3d/0
someone_else View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote someone_else Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2018 at 01:55
I think 24/96 resolution should not be a problem. Big Big Train has some high-resolution audio available on Bandcamp.
 Post Reply Post Reply