Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Recommendations/Featured albums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

songs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drummer123123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: songs
    Posted: October 07 2018 at 12:04
hey guys i need an instrumental song thats 160 bpm or more for a trio
Shrek the Progre View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrek the Progre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2018 at 13:25
tell us a bit more about ur preferences. guitar, bass and drums and a guitar based song, i guess? what about the genres, do you prefer stuff along the lines of satch/vai or math rock or metal?
drummer123123 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drummer123123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2018 at 14:29
i need a prog metal or rock song for guitar bass and drums thanks
The Dark Elf View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dark Elf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2018 at 19:17
King Crimson's instrumental "ConstruKtion of Light" is exactly 160 bpm.

...a vigorous circular motion hitherto unknown to the people of this area, but destined
to take the place of the mud shark in your mythology...
flyingveepixie View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingveepixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2018 at 02:15
Are you looking to do a cover version or what. ? Or do you want someone to write you a piece of music that you can use as your own song..?   Or what..?   You need to be a bit more clear about what your requirements are...

And why 160bpm specifically..?   I'm not trying to be a smart arse, I'm just curious..

Edited by flyingveepixie - October 14 2018 at 02:18
drummer123123 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drummer123123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2018 at 10:47
Hey, im looking for a 160+ bpm song for my final exams, im on a "program" that i need to play 5 songs with a band on the drums. (ballad, med tempo, high tempo, blues song and jazz transcription)

so now im looking for a high tempo song, i dont want someone to write me a music piece
 Post Reply Post Reply