Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > I Have A Question For You......?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

how to unsubscribe?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heart of the Sunrise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how to unsubscribe?
    Posted: October 10 2018 at 11:23
Hello everyone, for personal reasons I'd like to unsubscribe from Prog Archives, could you please tell me how do i proceed ?
Thanks a lot !
And may Prog be with you, always
Guests View Drop Down
Forum Guest Group
Forum Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2018 at 11:40
Please explain what exactly you want us to do, the word subscription is not really applicable to this site or forum. You want your forum account to be deleted?
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE, JRF/Canterbury, P Metal, Eclectic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2018 at 12:07
I think s/he means you should ramp up the captcha pitbulls to keep her/him from visiting here due to her/his prog addiction LOL

https://rateyourmusic.com/~siLLy_puPPy
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2018 at 12:35
Young man, you're safer here than you'll ever be on the net -  but anyway you are right:

"One should never care to belong to any club that will have me as a member"
 Post Reply Post Reply