Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report bugs here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Error Message

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarvinAbuser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Error Message
    Posted: October 17 2018 at 16:43
I'm getting this error message when I try to post, seems to happen when the post includes a link.  Tried different computers and browsers to no avail.  Any help would be appreciated.

Error
Only members with sufficient permission can access this page.

A security error has occurred with authentication.

Please ensure that all cookies are enabled on your web browser, you are not using a saved or cached copy of the page, and your Firewall/Proxy settings are not hiding or masking your IP address.

Atavachron View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2018 at 17:03
Keep trying, it's either buggy or is a byproduct of the Captcha feature.

Should work for you eventually, and make sure you have enough points (posts) to do what you intend.

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."   -- John F. Kennedy
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE, JRF/Canterbury, P Metal, Eclectic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2018 at 17:23
For some reason i have been relatively immune from many of these issues due to the fact i use a MAC but today has been quite irritating and i totally get why so many have been scared away. Not sure what's going down but it be a big'un

https://rateyourmusic.com/~siLLy_puPPy
Man With Hat View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Jazz-Rock/Fusion/Canterbury Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Man With Hat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2018 at 17:53
I get this occasionally as well. Doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason with them. Usually I try to repost and it goes through though. Nevertheless, annoying. 
Dig me...But don't...Bury me
I'm running still, I shall until, one day, I hope that I'll arrive
Warning: Listening to jazz excessively can cause a laxative effect.
CarvinAbuser View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarvinAbuser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2018 at 13:01
Thank you for the replies.

Atavachron, I don't believe there are any restrictions based on points unless I missed something.
 Post Reply Post Reply