Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello, I am back!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USAGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello, I am back!
    Posted: October 19 2018 at 03:48

I joined this site years ago when I studied languages at the university of Cologne in Germany and lived at the house of my sister and her wife (known as BaldJean and BaldFriede here). I became an interpreter for the EU then, and since my job required a lot of traveling I had no time for posting here; it was difficult enough to find the time for practicing my various instruments. I have quite a collection of woodwind instruments which grew and grew over the years and also play violin. My instruments always went with me on my travels.

I have taken a sabbatical now and again live at the house of my sister and her wife. We and their daughters are going to record a mammoth project, a quadruple album.

Peace on Earth
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2018 at 03:52
Welcome (back) to another member of the Baldies clan!  Hug
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
 Post Reply Post Reply