Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > I Have A Question For You......?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I might need admin assistance on a couple of issue
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I might need admin assistance on a couple of issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cylli Kat (0fficial) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I might need admin assistance on a couple of issue
    Posted: October 25 2018 at 17:55
Hate to be a pest, but I've been trying to either get my old membership back (the original Cylli Kat), or now that I've been forced to create this overly pompous sounding Cylli Kat 0fficial, is there a way to merge these accounts (and the reviews and ratings) back into the original?
Also, I'd like to have my review/rating deleted for http://www.progarchives.com/Review.asp?id=2046070 for http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=1360.

Thank you for your time and assistance.
Grace and peace, Cylli Kat (Jim Calistro)

DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2018 at 00:16
Now I'm a bit pressed with my real work so ... will come later. Thanks.
DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2018 at 16:50
A PM sent.

Anyway, can I delete your decent review really?
Cylli Kat (0fficial) View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cylli Kat (0fficial) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2018 at 22:25
Thank you for giving it "decent".

It didn't come out near to anything I was aiming for, and it's an album that to me deserves a much better thought out and written review than the one I submitted (poster's regret). There may be a sentence or so that might be salvageable, but on the whole, I feel like I submitted a sub-par review for perhaps my favorite progressive album ever...

And I put a ton of anecdotal, personal stuff in there that might have been more appropriate on my member info page (I forgot that we could do that, sorry).

Yes, go ahead and clear it and the rating and I will re-submit a review again when I can offer something better than the one I originally wrote.

Thank you so much for all you help!

Grace and peace,
Jim
 Post Reply Post Reply