Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Interviews
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 1980 Interview with Triumvirat's Juergen Fritz!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1980 Interview with Triumvirat's Juergen Fritz!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
presdoug View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote presdoug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1980 Interview with Triumvirat's Juergen Fritz!
    Posted: November 18 2018 at 15:08
The work in translating was done by Google Translate, but through Google Docs, as the regular Google service found the document too long. It isn't my work, directly.
         And, everybody, a tip of the hat and a big thank you to Lewian, who brought this interview to my attention, and who sent me a copy of the original German document!Clap

Edited by presdoug - November 18 2018 at 15:20
Lewian View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lewian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2018 at 15:03
It doesn't seem too bad, that translation (I can say that as I know the original Wink). Not sure how much is your own work but last time I let Google translate something for me it was much worse (although this is quite some time ago).
presdoug View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote presdoug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2018 at 14:59
^to lessen any potential confusion, the upper link was a first attempt to translate into English, the complete 32 page interview; what happened was that only about two thirds got translated, and the rest remained in the original German.
       The second link is a translation of the rest of the interview into English successfully.
presdoug View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote presdoug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2018 at 09:32
Below are a couple of links to an interview with Juergen Fritz of German progressive rock band Triumvirat, taken from a German book "Rock Made In Germany", written by Rainer Schroeder and originally published in German in 1980. It has been translated into English by my efforts with Google Docs and Google Translate. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Duop_yHxyxuL14MWRZ_19b8gyyEqNzruMVUAB6y_EI/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OI3COO1IxYs7X6J12pTQvSjWhCbK71UbVowRQp7c9qs/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by presdoug - November 18 2018 at 09:35
 Post Reply Post Reply