Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Unsigned Bands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Syyläperse - Experimental music from Finland

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sympxgtr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Syyläperse - Experimental music from Finland
    Posted: November 20 2018 at 03:50
Hello!

Syyläperse is my experimental progressive rock/pop/metal project. Here's the latest song if you want to have a listen!

Other songs can be found here:

Hrychu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hrychu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2018 at 18:42
This is the first time I'm hearing chiptune mixed with prog. Wow!
Bez pierdolenia sygnał zerwie, to w realia wychodź w hełmie!
Vompatti View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vompatti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2018 at 15:06
Unfortunately, there is no cure for anal warts.
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2018 at 06:55
Hi,

I find this last comment sad ... this band could have been my children, and I would have known they tried and that they put it together is, of itself, quite an achievement, and comments like these tend to hurt the creators and those folks around them, specially marginal fans.

I have no issues with comments like, I don't like this style of guitar on this ...ta.tata.ta ... or so, but somehow, your comment just hit me wrong.

I'm a writer and I am sensitive to comments on my work, but I have grown enough to know when the comment is honest and when it is dismissive and disrespectful. 

The music is nice, possibly not great in my imagination -- I need to listen to it again -- but it looks like the effort is strong and worthy of consideration ... specially when compared to all the cookie cutter metal and crap out there being considered "prog" or "progressive".
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
sympxgtr View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sympxgtr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2018 at 11:50
The band's name is actually "anal wart" if translated directly to English. So no offence on their part. The name was - originally - a kind of a joke (from the early 2000s) but as time went on and I began making music more seriosly I wanted to keep the name as this is purely my solo project for music I cannot publish anywhere else.

Thank you for all the comments!

Edited by sympxgtr - December 23 2018 at 11:52
 Post Reply Post Reply