Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2018 at 11:58
Help - The Beatles

You're welcome
Cristi View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Crossover / Prog Metal Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cristi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2018 at 13:23
Originally posted by Jeffro Jeffro wrote:

Help - The Beatles

You're welcome

nah, the Deep Purple cover is even better Big smileEvil Smile
TheGazzardian View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheGazzardian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2018 at 13:56
Man I was listening that day too and I know about the song, it really caught me the same way it caught you, it's been with me since but I forgot it completely! If only I remembered each note. But maybe since you understand that song too like me, you can help me find another? It was on the radio last week, I forget what station, but it was recorded a few years beforehand anyways ... was sung in either french or english, if there were words, and it wasn't an advert....
progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Crossover/Symphonic/RPI Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progaardvark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2018 at 07:12
I'm still using training wheels.
----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions
Cristi View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Crossover / Prog Metal Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cristi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2018 at 07:21
Originally posted by progaardvark progaardvark wrote:

I'm still using training wheels.

I get it, we're living in an unbalanced world. Big smile
YESESIS View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YESESIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2019 at 19:21
Originally posted by TheGazzardian TheGazzardian wrote:

Man I was listening that day too and I know about the song, it really caught me the same way it caught you, it's been with me since but I forgot it completely! If only I remembered each note. But maybe since you understand that song too like me, you can help me find another? It was on the radio last week, I forget what station, but it was recorded a few years beforehand anyways ... was sung in either french or english, if there were words, and it wasn't an advert....

I'm sorry I don't listen to anything that's not in english unless it's Magma. If it was in english though then it was definitely The King Will Come by Wishbone Ash.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12