Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Unsigned Bands
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Metaphoric Mind - Experimental/progressive rock
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metaphoric Mind - Experimental/progressive rock

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Seccio86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Metaphoric Mind - Experimental/progressive rock
    Posted: December 17 2018 at 09:54
Hi,
i'm Sergio and i'm an italian composer. I come from Pistoia, in Tuscany (Italy) and I want to suggest you my experimental/progressive rock band: "Metaphoric Mind".

Here some description:
"The band Metaphoric Mind was founded in 2013 by the encounter of keyboardist Sergio and singer Francesco, and is completed with Flavio on drums, Federico on bass and Tommaso on guitar.  
The band changes the line up in 2017, with the entry of the new singer and guitarist Matteo. The band works with him on the DEMO EP Effort, then released in 2017.
The band works on a continuous sound research aimed at experimentation, combining electronic nuances with a deep attachment to the trend of progressive music and its various facets."

Here you can listen our last EP "Effort":

This is our Facebook link:

This is our youtube channel:

I would be very grateful if you could add my band to the italian progressive band.

P.S. sorry for repost but i wasn't sure about the right position :-D
Thank you for your support.
 Post Reply Post Reply