Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > I Have A Question For You......?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jazz-Fussion MP3 List

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ferrostaal337 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jazz-Fussion MP3 List
    Posted: December 30 2018 at 13:08
Hey guys, 

I dont know if someone else has already made this question before, but I am looking for the old mp3 jazz fussion playlist that used to be available when visiting the jazz-fussion page here in the website. I had the chance to discover wonderful music thanks to that playlist and I would like to have at least just names of the songs and bands which play that specifical playlist.

Many thanks in advance.
Ferrostaal
Guests View Drop Down
Forum Guest Group
Forum Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2018 at 13:32
Those playlists were available for every genre and on the homepage, it's not for the fusion playlist alone. Like I already stated in a previous thread, the mp3 playlist stream was shut down last year because of legal reasons and it's not coming back. And I can't help you with the names of songs or bands.
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2018 at 19:29
These are not playable, but you can see what mp3s were available at various times using snapshots from the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine.

For instance, scroll the Download (Stream) Free Jazz Rock/Fusion MP3 list using the following link (Flash should be enabled):

https://web.archive.org/web/20160709065207/http://www.progarchives.com:80/subgenre.asp?style=30

Edited by Logan - December 30 2018 at 19:30
 Post Reply Post Reply