Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello From New Zealand

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dobbie03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello From New Zealand
    Posted: January 04 2019 at 11:47
Hi everyone

My name is Matt and I am a Metalhead from New Zealand.  I mainly listen to Black Metal and Death Metal but lately I have found myself listening to a whole lot more Prog.  More of the heavier stuff but still loving stuff like Riverside and Haken.

Hope to spend more time around these parts.

Cheers

Edited by Dobbie03 - January 04 2019 at 11:47
Argo2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Argo2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2019 at 12:19
Welcome Matt! Lots of great prog to discover here and many cool people to talk music with. Enjoy the forum!
Dobbie03 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dobbie03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2019 at 12:54
Originally posted by Argo2112 Argo2112 wrote:

Welcome Matt! Lots of great prog to discover here and many cool people to talk music with. Enjoy the forum!

Thank you!  Yes I see the incredible amount of music to check out.  The reviews here are top notch too.

Looking forward to a yeah of Prog Metal/Rock discovery.

Edited by Dobbie03 - January 04 2019 at 12:54
Chaser View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chaser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2019 at 13:03
Welcome Matt!  Great to have you here and I've got no doubt you will discover lots of great new music on the site.  The forum is lively too and covers plenty of musical and non-musical topics, so enjoy!
Songs cast a light on you
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2019 at 13:45
Welcome !

I don't love metal as much as you do but enjoy greatly the albums from the Arcane (from Brisbane, almost your neighbours Big smile)
Dobbie03 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dobbie03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2019 at 13:55
Welcome Matt!  Great to have you here and I've got no doubt you will discover lots of great new music on the site.  The forum is lively too and covers plenty of musical and non-musical topics, so enjoy!

Thank you, I'm sure I will!

Quote I don't love metal as much as you do but enjoy greatly the albums from the Arcane (from Brisbane, almost your neighbours Big smile)

Metal is life.  :D
 Post Reply Post Reply