Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > I Have A Question For You......?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PA phone number?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PAISTEJAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PA phone number?
    Posted: January 10 2019 at 18:49

Is there a phone number where I can call someone about music?

MSTEELE
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2019 at 19:09
ummmm  yeah sure...  I used to be that guy for the site..back when the site was alive..  the place in the prog world to be seen and doing things...and we had active members here and lots of bands around.  it might be nice if M@X puts my number back on the front page to help out with various music and site related questions.  

Feel free to call anytime... call after 11pm  though and you'll get a special gift...LOL

1-202-456-1111
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
Tapfret View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tapfret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2019 at 23:08
Don't call it. It's just 5 minutes of Micky dirty talking and a $38 phone charge.
Man With Hat View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Jazz-Rock/Fusion/Canterbury Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Man With Hat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2019 at 23:14

776-447-2463
Dig me...But don't...Bury me
I'm running still, I shall until, one day, I hope that I'll arrive
Warning: Listening to jazz excessively can cause a laxative effect.
Mascodagama View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mascodagama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2019 at 03:19
Originally posted by Tapfret Tapfret wrote:

Don't call it. It's just 5 minutes of Micky dirty talking and a $38 phone charge.
Worth $38 of anyone's money.
Soldato of the Pan Head Mafia. We'll make you an offer you can't listen to.
Bandcamp Profile
Gerinski View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gerinski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2019 at 04:06
90125-2112-666
Tapfret View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tapfret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2019 at 05:53
Originally posted by Mascodagama Mascodagama wrote:

But you can get a full ascii transcript for free in any of the recaptcha threads.
verslibre View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verslibre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2019 at 13:20
867-5309
Easy Money View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Easy Money Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2019 at 13:47
verslibre View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verslibre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2019 at 15:27
1 0 0 
1 0 0 

dr wu23 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr wu23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2019 at 15:37
Ok....surprised no one has said this yet......why isn't this in the Just For Fun forum..?
One does nothing yet nothing is left undone.
Haquin
Catcher10 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catcher10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2019 at 15:44

You can't be THAT lonely???
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2019 at 17:57
Originally posted by Catcher10 Catcher10 wrote:

You can't be THAT lonely???

no I doubt he is....but I am THAT good...
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
Catcher10 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catcher10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2019 at 18:54
^ I just puked on my keyboard.......thank you
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2019 at 19:06
pffff...  talk to the hand when we have Zardoz roaming the forum... LOL
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE, JRF/Canterbury, P Metal, Eclectic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2019 at 19:29
Dr Evil Austin Powers meme

https://rateyourmusic.com/~siLLy_puPPy
Manuel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Manuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2019 at 08:54
Originally posted by dr wu23 dr wu23 wrote:

Ok....surprised no one has said this yet......why isn't this in the Just For Fun forum..?
Exactly my thoughts.

Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2019 at 11:24
Moved to "I have a question for you....?" as I don't know if this was a serious inquiry or not. If in doubt, I tend to choose serious while injecting a little humour into the proceedings to cover both bases.

There is no number associated with Prog Archives for calling someone to talk about music, but there may be numbers in your area to call where you can and charges likely will apply. Even if not dedicated to music, you might try using a Chat Line (sometimes free with trials) which are mostly dating services, but you might find a guy or girl (depending on preference) who is willing to chat about music with you. I have a friend who was always calling such things and it could be addictive, and I don't recommend it. Maybe it's time to start a Prog Dating Service -- "Meet hot Proggers in your area". I often get pay dating site ads on this site such as "Meet Metalheads" and "Meet Hot Asian or Sexy Russian ladies", but never got an ad like "Call [insert number here] to chat with sexy Progheads". Hey, if I wanted such stuff, then I'd book a ticket for "Cruse to the Edge" where the cruising is easy, but perhaps rarely sleazy.
Gerinski View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerinski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2019 at 13:23
It looked like a bot or scam
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2019 at 13:47
That thought also crossed my mind (I wondered if the forum software or my own security blocked hyperlinks), but PAISTEJAM has come up with many topics and I don't think it is judging by other PJ posts.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>