Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Music Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Releases January 2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Andy Webb View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2019 at 05:49
Lebowski has a new album out? Man, I loved Cinematic when it came out back in 2010. Will definitely have to check that one out.
Gerinski View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerinski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2019 at 14:24
I'm overwhelmed by the sheer quantity of new music being released, one should listen to 2 new albums a day to keep up!!

Nogbad_The_Bad View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
RIO/Avant/Zeuhl & Eclectic Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nogbad_The_Bad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2019 at 14:46
If I listened to 2 new albums a day I'd have no time for everything else in my collection.
Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on Progrock.com

https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-avant-jazzcore-happy-hour/
TCat View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2019 at 14:59
It is quite a lot of music, and when I started this project, I didn't know there was going to be so many new releases.  Expect the same for February as there are a lot of new releases scheduled for just the 22nd alone, 8 is the latest count including the new Dream Theater album

Andy Webb View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2019 at 15:43
Holy crap, the 22nd is this Friday! I feel like that album was announced just the other day.
TCat View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2019 at 18:50
Originally posted by Andy Webb Andy Webb wrote:

Holy crap, the 22nd is this Friday! I feel like that album was announced just the other day.

Time flies when you are trying to keep up with all of the New Releases.

Oganesson View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oganesson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2019 at 19:16
Originally posted by Gerinski Gerinski wrote:

I'm overwhelmed by the sheer quantity of new music being released, one should listen to 2 new albums a day to keep up!!

As a relative newbie to prog, it's sometimes pretty difficult to balance listening to the classics and to the newer stuff, given that there's so much new music being released these days!
"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future." - Dan Quayle

Reach out as forward tastes begin to enter you...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123