Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Meet Baro prog-jets

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baroprog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Meet Baro prog-jets
    Posted: March 11 2019 at 10:01
Hi Prog Archives guys,
my name is Alberto Molesini, aka Baro and I'm moving forward with a solist rock progressive project named Baro prog-jets. In 2017 I played the bass in the acclaimed Marygold 2017 album 'One Light Year'.
On 16th January I released a double album containing my solo works of the early 80s.
Reviewers have classified my genre as "a traditional prog rock, full of ideas and original hints". Songs are sung in italian.

You can find these last reviews translated here: http://www.baroprog.it/Baro-Reviews-en.html

A brief introduction to my musicianship and projects can be achieved in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUAzLAOq-nA

I would be glad to be considered among Prog Archives artists.
My album in CD format is available to general public at https://www.gtmusic.it/gb/ricerca?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=baro+prog-jets&submit_search=

Of course I would like to submit my album for a review. I'm going to send to band.submissions e-mail a link to my Press Kit, made up of mp3 songs, lyrics, album cover and booklet, an extra booklet for each album with full details and italian lyrics with translation, photos and a short biography.

Thank you in advance

Best Regards

Baro
---------------------------
www.baroprog.it
Social @baroprog
---------------------------
baroprog View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baroprog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2019 at 01:41
Hi, Baro again.
About 3 weeks ago I sent a mail to band.submission with a link to download digital content. I haven't received feedback, is there something more I should do?
Thank you, best regards.
Baro
Rivertree View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Band Submissions

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rivertree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2019 at 02:52
it's on the way, Baro, submission forwarded to the RPI team ...

baroprog View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baroprog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2019 at 03:03
Well, thank you!
baroprog View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baroprog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2019 at 09:36
Some updates:
- CD not on sale on gtmusic anymore, now on Ma.Ra.Cash records store (http://store.maracash.com/product_info.php?products_id=501)
- since 01/07 baro prog-jets songs available on digital stores:
Spotify
Google Play
itunes / Apple Music
Tidal
Amazon Music
Deezer
baroprog View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baroprog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2019 at 04:32
Hi, any news by the RPI team? I hope you won't forget about me and it's only a matter of time.
I'm working on my 3rd outcome and I really would like to be referenced in your archive before publishing it.
I hope my music deserves this.
Thank you.
Aussie-Byrd-Brother View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie-Byrd-Brother Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2019 at 04:39
Hey mate, sorry for the delay, that's my fault. I work on the RPI/Italian prog team and had several months away from the site with family issues and illness, just catching up on your proposal and other Italian ones now.

You haven't been forgotten, I promise, and I'll make you the next priority!    
baroprog View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baroprog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2019 at 08:42
Don't worry, Australian RPI expert. I wish you and your family all the best, take your time.
In the meantime I know things are in progress, that's enough for me.
Aussie-Byrd-Brother View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie-Byrd-Brother Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2019 at 16:44
Hey Baro, thanks for your patience, and good news, you're all added to the site now!

BARO PROG-JETS added to RPI

Hope it helps bring you and your music more attention!
baroprog View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote baroprog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2019 at 04:51
I'm so honored! I hope I'll follow up in 2020 with a new record, which is well underway.
Thank you very much for your attention and appreciation.
Baro
Gerinski View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerinski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2019 at 11:28
Best of luck!

I only find it a bit pitty that your project name is so similar to the also Italians Barock Project.

baroprog View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baroprog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2019 at 01:57
Hi Gerinski, thank you for your interest.
In fact the project names sound very similar although the meaning is very different: Baro is my lifetime nickname and means more or less "cheater", while Barock I guess is more related to their music connotation.
Of course this may mess up things for listeners.
We never got in touch before, and your observation hints me to try to contact them.
I think we'll both keep our own project name, maybe I could try to change it a little bit, essential for me is "Baro" only.
Gerinski View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gerinski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2019 at 03:01
Quite some time ago I had some contact with Barock Project mastermind Luca Zabbini, he seems a nice guy (besides being a great keyboardist). 
Again, best luck with your project !!
ProgePave View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgePave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2020 at 15:26
Hi,

This was a great discovery. I really enjoyed listening those experimental synth melodies, groovy basslines etc. and it got even better when the singing started. I added your songs "Our Fate Lies All Around the Universe" and "Attesa" to my spotify playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0KUGJ27lAQ1PhvHEIs83ys?si=Zis6EL_PTZ-sIAxD2T5oeg

Keep up the great work!
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0KUGJ27lAQ1PhvHEIs83ys?si=T_sIQWnaR9SD9Z4ooHRGPA
 Post Reply Post Reply