Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Official 'review our music' forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New rock opera from George Andrade (The ANABASIS)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New rock opera from George Andrade (The ANABASIS)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustedsynapse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New rock opera from George Andrade (The ANABASIS)
    Posted: March 17 2019 at 09:42
hello, progarchives - it's been awhile!

I wanted to swing by the old village to announce that I've written another rock opera of which I'm most proud, and I would love our contributors community to check out! Smile

oh, where are my manners? who the hell am I, right? LOL

I've written the concept & lyrics to "Back From Being Gone" by The ANABASIS with music by Barry Thompson (2011), the book & lyrics to "AIRS - A Rock Opera" with music by Steve Brockmann (2012), the story development & lyrics to "Elucidation" (opening song) for "Ocean of Opportunity" by PelleK with music by PelleK (2013), and the concept & lyrics for "A Marvelous Method of Reclusion" by PelleK with music by Pellek (2016)

... and now I've written the book & lyrics to "THE?LIE" by neo-proggers Seven Steps To The Green Door (Germany), to be released April 30 on Progressive Promotions Records! Big smile

the press release has been posted: http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=119702

if you are interested in reviewing the album, please message me - thanks youse guys and gals! Clap
(emoticons are fun)

here is the first official music video:

Edited by rustedsynapse - March 17 2019 at 11:14
"Time is the only critic without ambition"

- John Steinbeck
 Post Reply Post Reply