Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vander / Borghi / Dardelle Paris 2019-04-20

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
goertz View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goertz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vander / Borghi / Dardelle Paris 2019-04-20
    Posted: May 16 2019 at 02:53
This show is available on the web site of The Triton (www.letriton.com) as VOD
noisyflowers View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noisyflowers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2019 at 05:45
Hi, this is my very first post so sorry in advance for any breach of protocol.

Just came across this gig notice when googling Emmanuel Borghi. 

I have to admit I was surprised when I came across this since I though Borghi and Vander had a falling out when the former outed the later as a bit of a Nazi enthusiast. I wonder if this means there's been a bit of growth from Vander? I'd like to think so since his music is so fascinating and I'd love for him to put some distance between himself and Nazi dog whistling. Last I heard, he was giving an interview to to a far right publication so I'm not terribly optimistic but I guess I am slightly encouraged by this apparent reconciliation with someone who was willing to call him out quite directly. 

I realize that I'm wedging some politics into a gig posting but I didn't really know where else to put this news and I do imagine that the gig would be of interest to those lucky enough to be in proximity to it. I know that I would definitely be interested if I were.  
 Post Reply Post Reply