Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Suggest New Bands and Artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Union Rails for Heavy Prog

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote black_diamond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Union Rails for Heavy Prog
    Posted: April 21 2019 at 06:50
Union Rails is a Progressive rock band from Finland.
The band has released debut album *Orbit of the Heart" on April 19,2019.
The album is streaming at https://open.spotify.com/album/0V9SKuu38W1UEAKTp8miwt

Samples https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz7wP20q67M&fbclid=IwAR2P_FhvJHTNkSNxlIdWgJJxCauE4O-51Aza5HewesJmRPToI5TkqUOVj6s

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/unionrailsband/

Edited by black_diamond - April 21 2019 at 06:51
Rivertree View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Band Submissions

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rivertree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2019 at 13:41
noted, not sure yet if this is proggy enough ...

mbzr48 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Discography Auditor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbzr48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2020 at 11:53
Originally posted by Rivertree Rivertree wrote:

noted, not sure yet if this is proggy enough ...

How is it that the bands that are on other prog websites and are playing in prog festivals are not proggy enough for you? it's kind of ridicules that your opinion with all due respect is stooping great prog bands from being added to PA, I got the same on a bunch of my suggestions to add to PA and you rejected them, god knows why? the worst of all are bands that I suggested and NO ONE bothered even to listen or respond to them almost a year later!
Guldbamsen View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guldbamsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2020 at 01:56
^Wow...you are really a piece of work aren’t you?
You piss and moan about all the work you put into PA yet the fact remains, that 95% of the time you’re a) not doing he work at all or b) doing it wrong so as other collabs can come in afterwards and clean up your mess.
Then when you feel disheartened about all of this (happens a couple of times every year) you attack the “establishment” for your own inadiquaties.
I am sorry if this comes off completely unsympathetic, but I start foaming at the mouth when folks like yourself badmouth a collab who has done more for this site than you’ll ever know.
“The Guide says there is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”

- Douglas Adams
mbzr48 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Discography Auditor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbzr48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2020 at 08:31
Originally posted by Guldbamsen Guldbamsen wrote:

^Wow...you are really a piece of work aren’t you?
You piss and moan about all the work you put into PA yet the fact remains, that 95% of the time you’re a) not doing he work at all or b) doing it wrong so as other collabs can come in afterwards and clean up your mess.
Then when you feel disheartened about all of this (happens a couple of times every year) you attack the “establishment” for your own inadiquaties.
I am sorry if this comes off completely unsympathetic, but I start foaming at the mouth when folks like yourself badmouth a collab who has done more for this site than you’ll ever know.

Your attack on me is out of place, I asked a legit question with respect to the decision maker "with all due respect" but one person opinion contrary to many others is my right to question and you didn't address the question only attack me, why? your a) & b) statements have zero base and you are completely out of line, I don't understand as an American I can criticize the establishment including the president (Free speech) but I can't ask legit questions here? and for your cruel remarks couldn't you send it to me on a private message, would you like an all out war in public?
Guldbamsen View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guldbamsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2020 at 09:57
There are many ways to ask a simple question - your take on it isn’t particularly productive nor does it smell of a question. It rather smells like accusations to me.
Everyone on here who wishes to add a band to the website needs to come up with more than a mere link. That’s what this place has always asked for...though only now that we collectively reinforce said rules. Why? Because we literally drown in suggestions otherwise.
It should be expected that folks who want X band included on PA also needs to man up to a little legwork themselves. Nobody’s getting paid round this place.

No I don’t want an “all-out war in public” but I will certainly call you out, when you attack a highly respected longstanding collab. If you don’t want folks to treat you like this, then I would strongly recommend you start conversations or ask questions a little more sympathetically.
“The Guide says there is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”

- Douglas Adams
 Post Reply Post Reply