Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Live Session video from Griot (Ecletic Prog)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nagarborgir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Live Session video from Griot (Ecletic Prog)
    Posted: April 21 2019 at 15:49
Hello guys,

Here's our new live session video from the upcoming album "Elisabeth".

It features the albums 2nd track (Chapter I - Part II - Lights Out).
“Elisabeth” will be a conceptual album portraying the life of Elisabeth, a woman with many questions and fewer answers.
It continues and puts an end to the story of "Gerald",our debut album!

Cheers!
Nagarborgir View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nagarborgir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2019 at 03:34
We just released another take from our live session, this time "Making Amends", the 8th track of the upcoming album "Elisabeth"

Meltdowner View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meltdowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2019 at 05:03
Great preview, I can't wait for the album! Is Nuno Aleluia still on the band? Just asking if I should update your bio. To be honest, I was never sure if he was a band member or a guest on your debut.
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nagarborgir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2019 at 07:47
Hey Metldowner! What's up? :)
Well, the truth is that myself and Joćo (core of the band), also didn't know - at the time of "Geralds" release - if Aleluia was going to be a permanent member of Griot. All because we were not certain if the next album would be a prequel/sequel of "Gerald". That's clear now, so Aleluia was a actually a guest member.

Now we have the exactly same uncertainty about Maria ("Elisabeth's" singer) because we don't know what we are going to do in the future. It all depends on that. 

We hope to have the album released by July. Meanwhile, we are going to release this Live Session on bandcamp, spotify, iTunes and some other platforms for free, in the next few days.

Edited by Nagarborgir - May 17 2019 at 09:48
Rivertree View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Band Submissions

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rivertree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2019 at 08:32
sounds great Thumbs Up

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nagarborgir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2019 at 10:38
Thank you Rivertree! We really appreciate it Smile
Meltdowner View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meltdowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2019 at 04:14
Originally posted by Nagarborgir Nagarborgir wrote:

Hey Metldowner! What's up? :)
Well, the truth is that myself and Joćo (core of the band), also didn't know - at the time of "Geralds" release - if Aleluia was going to be a permanent member of Griot. All because we were not certain if the next album would be a prequel/sequel of "Gerald". That's clear now, so Aleluia was a actually a guest member.

Now we have the exactly same uncertainty about Maria ("Elisabeth's" singer) because we don't know what we are going to do in the future. It all depends on that. 

We hope to have the album released by July. Meanwhile, we are going to release this Live Session on bandcamp, spotify, iTunes and some other platforms for free, in the next few days.
OK, it wasn't a misunderstanding then. I'll wait for the album to update the bio and add some information about it too.

More music, that's what I hope you'll do in the future... and concerts ;)
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nagarborgir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2019 at 08:36
Originally posted by Meltdowner Meltdowner wrote:

OK, it wasn't a misunderstanding then. I'll wait for the album to update the bio and add some information about it too.

More music, that's what I hope you'll do in the future... and concerts ;)

Well about more music we don't know yet but we're working on getting live after the album is out.

We decided to release both live sessions as a single - "Elisabeth's Live Session" - so apart from youtube, this session is also available (free mp3) in the next plartforms:

Edited by Nagarborgir - May 24 2019 at 08:36
 Post Reply Post Reply