Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Music Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Love is the only answer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M27Barney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Love is the only answer
    Posted: April 24 2019 at 11:12
Reading the news about the Sri Lanka atrocity. The Anglo/American father said that his daughter's (who tragically died) favorite song was "Love is the only answer". He also said it was his as well. Is that the Flower Kings epic I wonder???
Manuel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Manuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2019 at 19:18
That would be nice, but whatever song it is, I'm sure they enjoyed it very much, and is indeed sad that things like that are happening in this world.
AFlowerKingCrimson View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerKingCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2019 at 20:12
For me the only thing that follows love is the only answer is  "hate is the root of cancer then......" ;)
miamiscot View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miamiscot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2019 at 09:09
There are no cosmic Christmas trees in Sri Lanka.
BaldFriede View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldFriede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2019 at 11:04
Somehow makes me think of this thread I started:

http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=119966

BaldJean and I; I am the one in blue.
Icarium View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icarium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2019 at 11:07
Love is the Drug that i Need
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2019 at 06:28
Hi,

I only have one concern with all this ... few people that I know or have met, speak of "love" as much as I do and write about ... I am always pleased and excited when I see someone else, also post it, and make it crystal clear ... and folks like the Baldies ... are neat in my book, because of it ... it's not about the talk (like the church's!) ... it's about the living and the loving each and every day!

There was a saying ... "the father and I are one" ... and to me this was a bad translation of the real meaning of the line and its idea ... it should have said the "the forces of nature and the universe and I are one". And if that is so, a "god" is not necessary!

Edited by moshkito - April 28 2019 at 06:31
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
BaldJean View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2019 at 07:10
Originally posted by moshkito moshkito wrote:

Hi,

I only have one concern with all this ... few people that I know or have met, speak of "love" as much as I do and write about ... I am always pleased and excited when I see someone else, also post it, and make it crystal clear ... and folks like the Baldies ... are neat in my book, because of it ... it's not about the talk (like the church's!) ... it's about the living and the loving each and every day!

There was a saying ... "the father and I are one" ... and to me this was a bad translation of the real meaning of the line and its idea ... it should have said the "the forces of nature and the universe and I are one". And if that is so, a "god" is not necessary!

that was very nice; thank you very much

A shot of me as High Priestess of Gaia during our fall festival. Ceterum censeo principiis obsta
 Post Reply Post Reply