Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Luke the Lone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erenan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Luke the Lone
    Posted: May 14 2019 at 11:01
Hi

I'm trying to get into the community here a little more before sharing my music, but I can't resist any longer, so here we go: I have a four track EP called Subterranean Ether, which you can listen to on my website or YouTube or Spotify or pretty much etc except for it's not on Pandora.

FYI, the four tracks do not sound very similar to each other, so if one of them bores you the others might work better. (The first track is the furthest away from Prog. It's just a fairly straightforward orchestral thing, so if that doesn't float your boat, feel free to skip it.)

Please enjoy!
tigerfeet View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tigerfeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2019 at 20:40
Enjoyed the whole EP, track 1 was great as track two kind of made sense after it or with it in mind. 
I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you. Robin Williams.
Erenan View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erenan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2019 at 23:30
Thank you so much for listening! I really appreciate it and I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply