Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Suggest New Bands and Artists
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Andromeda Anarchia's Darkmatters - Eclectic Prog
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Andromeda Anarchia's Darkmatters - Eclectic Prog

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andromeda_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Andromeda Anarchia's Darkmatters - Eclectic Prog
    Posted: May 24 2019 at 07:43
Dear Prog Archives Community

My name is Andromeda Anarchia and I am a singer, songwriter/composer and producer from Switzerland, currently residing in New York.

I would like to introduce my progressive music project called Andromeda Anarchia's DARKMATTERS to you: https://www.andromeda-anarchia.com/

Andromeda Anarchia's DARKMATTERS is a songwriting project that includes 27 songs and motifs which were written during an episode of bipolar disorder. The music reflects the intense emotions and energies which I had experienced during that time: dark, electrifying and very sensual.
An emotional rollercoaster ride, never knowing if you are flying or falling.

The first EP (including the first 5 of 27 DARKMATTERS songs) was released in October 2018 on French record label Alter-Nativ: http://www.alter-nativ.fr/label/projects/darkmatters/
Please, follow this link to find all the songs for listening and also the link to the video for the song "The Angel's Fall".

You can find the EP on iTunes, Spotify, Deezer, YouTube, Bandcamp etc. as well:
https://andromedaanarchiasdarkmatters.bandcamp.com/album/andromeda-anarchias-darkmatters-ep
https://music.apple.com/us/album/andromeda-anarchias-darkmatters/1426709751
https://open.spotify.com/album/6uiH7UXWW1JgjxWrXN56XQ

Direct Link to the video for the song "The Angel's Fall" (feat. Sven Ugau):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb3g0xNSTQU

Some of my most beloved musicians/bands are:
Opeth, Van der Graaf Generator / Peter Hammill, King Crimson, Linda Perhacs, Kate Bush, Magma, Gentle Giant, Faun Fables, Nina Hagen, Deep Purple, Ornette Coleman, Led Zeppelin, Syd Barrett, Jimi Hendrix, Jonas Hellborg, Meshuggah, Art Bears, Sleepytime Gorilla Museum, Tim Buckley, Pentangle, John Coltrane, McCoy Tyner, Secret Chiefs 3, Comus, Meshell Ndegeocello, Judas Priest, Thelonious Monk, Alice In Chains and Jeavestone (amongst others).

Rivertree View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Band Submissions

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rivertree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2019 at 08:39
welcome Andromeda, and thanks for the provided informations Thumbs Up
will have a listen soon ...

Rivertree View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rivertree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2019 at 08:47
wow, what a ride Shocked

plus perfect background music Clap

Edited by Rivertree - May 24 2019 at 09:08

Andromeda_A View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andromeda_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2019 at 10:11
Thank you very much for your kind words and support!!!

Rivertree View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rivertree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2019 at 13:50
I've forwarded this to the jazz rock/fusion team for consideration ...
I don't hear some metal yet, unless the other unpublished songs are differing from a stylistical point of view?

Edited by Rivertree - May 24 2019 at 13:59

Rivertree View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rivertree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2019 at 13:55
well done songs, will need some rounds to really unfold I'm sure

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andromeda_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2019 at 15:43
you have to wait for the next recordings, metal is a big influence on this project... so far, it's only in the lyrics and a bit in the bass...
it's a 27 songs project... this EP is the beginning... and yes, you are right, jazz is a bit more highlighted on this record...

Edited by Andromeda_A - May 24 2019 at 15:47
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andromeda_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2019 at 15:44
thank you very much!!!
wiz_d_kidd View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiz_d_kidd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2019 at 11:01
WOW! Incredible music and vocals. And the synchronization between The Angel's Fall and the video was perfect! It's already on my Bandcamp purchase list.
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andromeda_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2019 at 12:34
Thank you so much for your kind words and support!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply