Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Full Concert Footage of The Red Masque performing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Full Concert Footage of The Red Masque performing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redvelvetone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Full Concert Footage of The Red Masque performing
    Posted: May 31 2019 at 14:07

For those of you who missed Philadelphia progressive rock band The Red Masque's recent festival performance at the Queen theater in Wilmington, DE, on May 25, 2019, here is the full video up on YouTube.

Courtesy of Cymatics Video Productions and Shelby Sachs

https://youtu.be/vnUEcICW44c

BaldJean View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2019 at 14:58
thanks a lot, Lynnette; it is highly appreciated. I am a big fan of your music

A shot of me as High Priestess of Gaia during our fall festival. Ceterum censeo principiis obsta
redvelvetone View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redvelvetone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2019 at 15:00
thanks for watching Jean!
BaldJean View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2019 at 15:17
I really love Brandon's bass guitar sound here. it reminds me of Nic Potter and Bernard Paganotti; the sound is equally brutal

A shot of me as High Priestess of Gaia during our fall festival. Ceterum censeo principiis obsta
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redvelvetone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2019 at 15:24
he will be so happy you said this
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redvelvetone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2019 at 15:25
feel free to post that on the youtube comments :)
BaldJean View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2019 at 15:36
I think you will be open to constructive criticism. the guitar is a bit quiet in the mix; it could be a bit more prominent

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redvelvetone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2019 at 15:49
I understand. We were at a festival with their own house sound guy. We had a short time to set up and had no soundcheck and basically got mixed as we played. So, no control over that.

Edited by redvelvetone - May 31 2019 at 15:50
BaldJean View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2019 at 15:50
Originally posted by redvelvetone redvelvetone wrote:

feel free to post that on the youtube comments :)

I just did Smile

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redvelvetone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2019 at 15:52
Smile
BaldJean View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2019 at 15:53
Originally posted by redvelvetone redvelvetone wrote:

I understand. We were at a festival with their own house sound guy. We had a short time to set up and had no soundcheck and basically got mixed as we played. So, no control over that.

well, that happens. I know that kind of things from the concerts of my own band Bald Angels too

Manuel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Manuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2019 at 14:58
Thanks for the link. It is an awesome performance.
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redvelvetone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2019 at 15:26
Thank you
King of Loss View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King of Loss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2019 at 20:31
Very nice. I've been listening to some of your albums lately. Very good stuff. Clap
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redvelvetone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2019 at 14:47
hey thanks. I appreciate that
 Post Reply Post Reply