Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Unsigned Bands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ryan Mark Elliott single releases

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RyanElliott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ryan Mark Elliott single releases
    Posted: July 28 2019 at 05:26
Greetings members of prog archives, 

As of this summer I have launched my solo career. 

To give a summary of the nature of my Music, here is a little snippet from my press release:

In May of 2019, Elliott announced that he would be releasing his solo debut album, the music to follow will be a blend of many styles including rock, grunge, progressive rock/metal, dream pop and ballads all with a sense of strong conceptual grandeur of the 80’s: influenced by many artists including Steven Wilson, Bjork, Radiohead, Rush, Tears for Fears, Sting, Kate Bush, Peter Gabriel, Mew, David Bowie and Tool.

I have released three singles up to this date and you can find them on my YouTube channel here: 

For more information and music (including Eden Shadow and Kinky Wizzards) you can visit my website 

Kind regards, 

DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2020 at 01:56
RyanElliott View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RyanElliott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2020 at 10:38
Great news! 

Thank you very much. Smile
Droxford View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Droxford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2020 at 04:51
Thank you for posting about your music Ryan. 

Been listening to your Youtube channel. I am listening to more experimental Prog at the moment, but certainly you seem to have really got something good going, both as a songwriter and musician. 

Wishing you success

RyanElliott View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RyanElliott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2020 at 05:12
Thank you. I greatly appreciate listeners who willingly embrace new self-funded artists such as myself. 

I had a great time making this solo record and looking forward to playing it live when I can and releasing more music. 

I would be interested to know what experimental music you are listening to. 
Droxford View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Droxford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2020 at 14:19
Good evening Ryan, 
Play Soft Machine a lot, also Univers Zero, at the moment. Looking for Greenslade tracks on Spotify as well 
 On bandcamp I have mainly seeking out dark ambient. 
But last night listened to most of 'Yessongs' .
Also enjoying exploring the Unsigned section of this site. 

Originally posted by RyanElliott RyanElliott wrote:

Thank you. I greatly appreciate listeners who willingly embrace new self-funded artists such as myself. 

I had a great time making this solo record and looking forward to playing it live when I can and releasing more music. 

I would be interested to know what experimental music you are listening to. 
 Post Reply Post Reply