Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Consider the Source - Live

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CameraMonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Consider the Source - Live
    Posted: August 02 2019 at 19:41
Hello everyone I just wanted to share a video I am very proud of...

Consider the Source - Band Camp Music and Arts Festival
Brunswick, Maine

17 minutes of music dynamically evolving from a bass solo like none you’ve ever heard to multiple movements that ebb and flow between beautiful melody to righteous dissonance. Just wow.

John Farerra's Bass Solo transitions into "This Dubious Honor"

Let me know what you think and if you like it please comment and share. 

Live video switch with my 18 year old son as "Vision Mixer". He is really coming along. 

Edited by CameraMonkey - August 02 2019 at 20:46
Manuel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Manuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2019 at 21:20
Thanks for the link. It's quite enjoyable, to say the least. 
CameraMonkey View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CameraMonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2019 at 21:37
Hey thanks for the feedback. I'm very proud of our work and of my son, he is really growing and a huge asset in helping in this work.
You can see me as the cameraman a few times. It was a lot of hard work, but a great time.  
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CameraMonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2019 at 05:45
Consider The Sourcerers For fans of Consider the Source, the middle Eastern sci-fi fusion trio from New York, New York. https://www.facebook.com/groups/37806...
Consider the Source https://www.facebook.com/CTSmusic/
www.considerthesourcemusic.com
considerthemusic Their YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgAH...

Edited by CameraMonkey - August 03 2019 at 05:53
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2019 at 05:48
oh checking this out.  Saw these guys at Progday and were pretty far out..  instant contact high.  Have sort of followed them in the last few years and really glad to hear they are not merely just 'still around' but apparently doing quite well.
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
Manuel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Manuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2019 at 05:53
Originally posted by CameraMonkey CameraMonkey wrote:

<span style=": rgb248, 248, 252;">Hey thanks for the feedback. I'm very proud of our work and of my son, he is really growing and a huge asset in helping in this work.</span>
You can see me as the cameraman a few times. It was a lot of hard work, but a great time.  

Well, to be honest, I never heard of them, so I’m really glad you posted the link. I’m Checking them on bandcamp and will certainly buy their music.
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CameraMonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2019 at 05:56
Very cool. I only learned of them through working for a crew over in Maine doing festival gigs. 
Really unique band. Also very humble, nice guys.
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2019 at 06:00
yeah... watching it now... they are a great group of guys and really interesting music..  made enough of an impression on me to keep tabs on them since I first saw them.

nicely done video btw.
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CameraMonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2019 at 06:24
Thanking you. We're proud of it.
Manuel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Manuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2019 at 08:57
I'm also sharing the link with some friends of mine. These guys are amazing.
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CameraMonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2019 at 09:25
Cool. They deserve more attention. It's one of the main reasons I worked that event.
 Post Reply Post Reply