FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

4 More Mutiny in Jonestown albums on BandCamp

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
The.Crimson.King View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The.Crimson.King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 4 More Mutiny in Jonestown albums on BandCamp
    Posted: August 11 2019 at 10:54
Originally posted by jayem jayem wrote:

PS to Dennis: BTW Let The Bag Lady Swing has an english flag... Were you born in England ?

Hi JM,

no, not born in England, but grew up on a steady diet of 60's Brit invasion (the newest Beatles & Stones albums were constantly on our turntable).  The 70's brought me to Black Sabbath and eventually British prog, so the flag was an homage to the home of my favorite bands, and a reminder of where I musically came from Wink 
jayem View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2019 at 01:54
There are at least four songs from those albums, that have more to them than just being good : I have added them, along with those of the four preceding albums, to my bandcamp collection.

PS to Dennis: BTW Let The Bag Lady Swing has an english flag... Were you born in England ?
The.Crimson.King View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The.Crimson.King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2019 at 17:38
Hi all,

wanted to announce I just completed adding 4 additional Mutiny in Jonestown albums to my BandCamp page, bringing the accessible total up to 20 of the bands 42 albums:

I'd already written reviews for these, but just upgraded those with some minor changes now that the albums are available.

Thanks for listening Smile
Dennis

Post Reply Post Reply