Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > General Music Discussions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - People Who Became Famous BECAUSE The Music Was SO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

People Who Became Famous BECAUSE The Music Was SO

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MortSahlFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: People Who Became Famous BECAUSE The Music Was SO
    Posted: August 26 2019 at 15:57
awful.

Maybe they thought a guy was funny-looking, funny-sounding, something physical or non-musical that makes him or her popular.

I don't know the guy's name, not because he's not famous, but because I don't pay attention to modern pop culture, but I do remember "She bang"

Edited by MortSahlFan - August 26 2019 at 16:00
https://www.youtube.com/c/LoyalOpposition

https://www.scribd.com/document/382737647/MortSahlFan-Song-List
Icarium View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icarium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2019 at 16:39
Maccarena must be a good excample of that. though i enjoyed it when i was 10 years old, now it is just aweful to be exposed to. Also Ketchup song.
jayem View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2019 at 05:57
Nelly Furtado's Turn Off the Light must be one of them. 

In the midst of graceless lines, harmonic effets and "forced" combinations of notes the singer would bark "rough rough rough", this is a very unique song; back in 2001 the radio predictably play it more often than any other song, we'd all  listen to it again trying to figure out why we'd remember it without enjoying anything in it 
2dogs View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2dogs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2019 at 10:23
Oh you mean John Otway Star.

"There is nothing new except what has been forgotten" - Marie Antoinette
 Post Reply Post Reply