Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ceddo Debut Album

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote presdoug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ceddo Debut Album
    Posted: October 07 2019 at 06:48
I wanted to start a thread on what has lately become one of my very favorite albums-the debut self titled album by German fusion band Ceddo, released in 1979. They are not listed in Prog Archives, currently. This album can be described as being in the vein of Dzyan's excellent Time Machine record, recorded previously in 1973; Ceddo in their debut are a trio of guitar, bass, and drums with a lot of interesting evolutions and changes as the instrumental music progresses, and the result is musically brilliant, and not at all trite.
         Their later albums are much different, and not at all in the league of their wonderful debut album. The debut is listed in youtube, and I have a link here.
           I would be fascinated to hear your thoughts and impressions for what is for me, a five star late 70s fusion masterpiece, despite it's obscure status.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb5yzwUsycQ
presdoug View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote presdoug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2019 at 06:54
Oops, I meant to put this in the Prog Recommendations/Featured Albums section. Can someone transfer it, if necessary?
 Post Reply Post Reply