Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Help us improve the site
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can't Write a Review

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can't Write a Review
    Posted: October 17 2019 at 15:23
Hi,

Was trying to enter a review for GRAILS (Burning Off Impurities), and was not able to get to a location that would allow me to enter a review ... all it would get me is a link to the list of "reviewers" and "collaborators" for the website.

Has the portion for reviews been closed down?

And, can anyone provide a proper link since the "Write a Review" does not take you to what used to show ready for you to enter a review.

Thanks
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2019 at 15:40
After you log-in, you then go to the album you wish to review, and the box should be there. You can either log-in first with the link on the home-page or at the album page, but the album page when you log-in will also take you to this page, same as if you use Log In link from the home page, the Log In in both cases takes you here -- http://www.progarchives.com/all_collaborators.asp -- log-in and then you navigate to the album page.

I click on "LOG IN" at the home page, which takes me to the PA COLLABORATORS/ MEMBERS LOGIN ZONE and then go to the album page. The box to write is then there for me.

Edited by Logan - October 17 2019 at 15:43
Just a fanboy passin' through.
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2019 at 09:21
Hi,

Thanks

Managed to find it, though it seemed buried for me ... and these old eyes were having a hard time getting there!

Edited by moshkito - October 18 2019 at 09:22
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2019 at 11:17

Can't Write a Review

We know. Wink  Just kidding mosh, knock 'em dead.
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
Quinino View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quinino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2019 at 11:35
LOL

(mosh is just starting, give him time)
 Post Reply Post Reply