Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > General Music Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Some songs for Halloween

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Poll Question: Which one do you like best?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [9.09%]
2 [18.18%]
1 [9.09%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [9.09%]
2 [18.18%]
1 [9.09%]
2 [18.18%]
1 [9.09%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2019 at 15:46
What better music can there be to celebrate Halloween than the main theme from the Halloween movie.
 Dead
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2019 at 16:54
next album up as the sun sets and Traffic finishes.. but was listening to my favorite Jazz/Blues NPR station.. who gave me a personal shout out today on air today

there is ONE single perfect Halloween song (and album)..  noted by those who know their f**king music...and they played it today .. and man did I crack the office up today as I lost myself in teh music and was dancing as if my life.. and more importantly.. was is left of my soul.. depended on it..

Edited by micky - October 31 2019 at 16:55
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
AFlowerKingCrimson View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerKingCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2019 at 17:07
Originally posted by Dragon Drop Dragon Drop wrote:

Sorry... I didn't realize that it had to be in the database in order to qualify for posting there. I guess I should have put my post here instead of in the Prog section.  Embarrassed

Can I view the database online? I'd love to see what other good stuff it contains. Thumbs Up

For the prog forum yes but not in the general music forum which is why I posted this poll in here and not in the prog section. However, I guess most people on here only like prog because there's not many votes for any of the non prog or prog related songs on here. Confused Oh well.
Dragon Drop View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dragon Drop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2019 at 18:20
Thanks, Logan and AFlowerKingCrimson. I do like some stuff by King Crimson, and also Pink Floyd.

Since childhood, my ears have always picked out the songs with fuzztone or other heavy effects -- from the Kinks, through the Velvet Underground, to Led Zeppelin.

I just now posted three more songs, in the "Proto-Prog and Prog-Related" section, which I guess might be sort of Borderline-Prog.

Dragon Drop View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dragon Drop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2019 at 03:54
Thank you, Logan, for giving me those links to all the information and guidelines on what is or isn't Prog. I have to compliment you and your site admins on your thoroughness. Rarely have I seen a forum website that spells out its rules in such great detail. Most of them are too lazy to do that much writing! Handshake
AFlowerKingCrimson View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerKingCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2019 at 09:27
No Pink Floyd on here but I probably should have included "careful with that axe Eugene" or maybe "one of these days."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12