Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Music Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please help me find this german rock song!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mauro84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please help me find this german rock song!!
    Posted: November 03 2019 at 14:47

Hi! I need help, I've been looking for a german rock song for years, but I can’t find it because I don’t know the name of the band, nor the name of the song, not even the lyrics. I’ve recorded on my guitar a little piece of how the song goes:

If you know it please tell me the name of the song, thanksss!!!

moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2019 at 16:05
Hi,

This is not going to be easy ... I might like to know a bit more ... like is it just all acoustic, or is a thing with two guitars with each other, or just a song that seems to meander acoustically ... as a large portion of Amon Duul 2's YETI shows ... it doesn't sound like the last piece, but it seems to have a similar style kinda droning in and out.

I can not remember that "entrance/start" of a song in Guru Guru, who would/could easily start with something acoustic and rip it in shreds (better than the metal thing) a minute later. I do not think this is CAN, for example, as the structure of what you played is quite "westernized" and CAN was always trying to stay away from that as far as they could ... and did so successfully.

I'm more familiar with all the 70's thing, though, and this might be from something else later, in which case, I hope I did not confuse you silly!
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
TheH View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2019 at 09:03
Hmmm.. did the song have German lyrics or where they English?

Sounds a bit like Nektar to me (who at least lived in Germany).
 Post Reply Post Reply