Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Suggest New Bands and Artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Les Claypool for Eclectic Prog

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / In Memoriam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slartibartfast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Les Claypool for Eclectic Prog
    Posted: November 14 2019 at 20:50
Just noticed that this album was missing and suggest new artists didn't seem to be the right place, but it was suggested in the Eclectic Prog forum that I suggest it. Les has done various solo projects of course. Some of them have been one off efforts like Oysterhead. Also not here is Les Claypool and the Holy Mackerel. I don't know what would be the difficulty or issues involved in a consolidation.  Or maybe just say the hell with it and add him as solo artist and allow future one offs to be added there.  I'd volunteer to do the prog biography but I am a little busy now and don't have the spare time.
Released date are often when it it impacted you but recorded dates are when it really happened...

Tapfret View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tapfret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2019 at 21:09
I'll put him in the eval list. Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply