Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Get The Word Out
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Highly Motivated To Rock You (Spotify Chart)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glrecs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Highly Motivated To Rock You (Spotify Chart)
    Posted: November 28 2019 at 05:29
Hello Forum ppl

This is our chart, those are top picks of the greatest rock hits of all time.

Click here to load the list and listen >> http://open.spotify.com/playlist/5bIgLFpBJwEpZhrjSApT1k

Thanks

Grumpyprogfan View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grumpyprogfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2019 at 08:35
No thanks. None of the songs interest me and I don't Spotify. For approximately every 1000 listens of a song Spotify pays the artist a penny.
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2019 at 08:55
I've never used Spotify either, but I like most of the songs on your list. Smile
Gentle and Giant View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gentle and Giant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2019 at 11:30
I don't use spotify either. I like early Judas Priest, but hate Breaking the Law.
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2019 at 15:56
*spits hot tea on monitor*

yeah.. sure.. whatever
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
glrecs View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glrecs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2019 at 00:35
At least nowadays artist DO get some pennys... between 2005 and 2015 we had no source of income.

If you remember we were trading mp3s through irc.

At least now Spotify pays ~0,003 per stream. And that provides some kind of "security" to the artists.

Spotify has now 60% of the global market and rising. Meaning: You will use it either you like it or not.

ps. Before 2005 we were selling CDs.

Edited by glrecs - November 29 2019 at 00:39
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2019 at 01:34
I never buy music online. I prefer to buy music the old-fashioned way by going out to a record store and buying the CD. Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply