Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Unsigned Bands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kraut? (Japan)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kraut? (Japan)
    Posted: December 24 2019 at 04:53

KRAUT? (KURAUTO?) have founded as an experimental rock project in 2018.

The lineup are as follows;

Masaya KAMACHI (guitar, voices)
Yoko TAKANO (bass)
821 (guitar, synthesizers)
Emmy Kunocovic (drums)

Getting inspired by Neu?, Hawkwind, or Acid Mothers Temple, the four talented musicians veiled in Japanese armors play Krautrock with psychedelic illumination.

I've attended their gig at Namba Bears (Osaka, Japan) upon December 22, 2019 ... and got incredibly immersed in their sound / vision.

Kraut? at Namba Bears 22.12.2019 (filmed by Masaru IKEJIMA)

Thank you for reading this thread. Smile

Edited by DamoXt7942 - December 24 2019 at 04:58
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2019 at 08:30
Hi,

Enjoyable ... that first cut at the top kinda reminds me of CAN's Mother Sky, but it flies in its own direction which I like ... the longer cut I'm working on right now ... 

Very nice indeed!
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2019 at 01:26
^ Thanks Pedro! Hug

They say they will release the debut album and music clips next year ... cannot wait for their creation really! Heart
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2019 at 06:11
Originally posted by DamoXt7942 DamoXt7942 wrote:

^ Thanks Pedro! Hug

They say they will release the debut album and music clips next year ... cannot wait for their creation really! Heart

The only thought I had in my mind is that I might have said something that makes them think about their music and what/how they are doing it ... that is just my ears, not theirs. 

But it is interesting to se some of the stuff that might just be called "thrashing" with folks like Acid Mothers Temple, and then just now Mono, and then hearing some of this and thinking ... a little more thrashing is OK with me!

But, hopefully, if I may say so, the music is far more than just ... thrashing. Music needs to fly and live ... not just thrash ... is it OK to say that?
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
 Post Reply Post Reply