Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > I Have A Question For You......?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

progarchives.com on Facebook

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: progarchives.com on Facebook
    Posted: January 16 2020 at 04:06
It seems that PA's Facebook page has been inactive for some time. Will it become active again?

Mostly the postings were just links to new releases and their reviews -- the latter being the main thing, in my opinion --, and occasionally to some Forum topics. Yeah, not a big deal, and I understand if the person taking care of PA's Facebook account simply got tired and frustrated.
Perhaps not very many of us have even noticed the inactivity. Tongue Am I the only one missing it at all? I didn't find any discussion on the subject. 
Admittedly PA's Facebook page is of very little use for anyone who's visiting PA daily (like I do), but it also has the potential to attract new proglovers here.
DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2020 at 04:43
Not noticed as you say. Shocked

Tongue
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2020 at 05:55
I've never been on Facebook and I only realised Prog Archives was linked to Facebook by seeing the number of Facebook "Likes" on some of my album reviews. Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply