Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Suggest New Bands and Artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Clément Belio for Eclectic Prog or Jazz Fusion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkynyrdLynyrd175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clément Belio for Eclectic Prog or Jazz Fusion
    Posted: February 28 2020 at 11:47
I see there's already suggestion with this artist... From... 2014 year? They probably forgot to add it? Anyway, french, Jazz Fusion + Metal, sometimes there's something djenty...It's really goddamn cool.
YouTube:
Bandcamp:

Edited by SkynyrdLynyrd175 - February 28 2020 at 11:54
If you see this, the power of fluffy boys shine within ya \[T]/ *hug*
P.S. Sadly can't change my old username that i used everywhere since... 2014 year? So, basically, I'm Jethro. Nice to meet you!
Rivertree View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Band Submissions

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rivertree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2020 at 13:30
noted, sounds like a case for eclectic

TCat View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2020 at 09:50
Definitely Eclectic.  I'm going to suggest this one to the eclectic team.

The decision to send this on to the Eclectic team was made because after listening to this artist, I felt it was a good fit, and of course, it will also depend on how the other members of the team vote. 

While it is true this submission did not follow the new rules for artist submission, it was made before the new rules were posted, so I felt that it was okay to pass the suggestion along.  If the OP wants to write a bio, post a picture,  and submit according to the rules, they are more than welcome to submit it here and I will pass it along.  Otherwise, since it was submitted before the rule change, I can go ahead and write the Bio and etc. if the OP doesn't want to.

Edited by TCat - March 17 2020 at 09:40

Post Reply Post Reply