Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > I Have A Question For You......?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Unable to Add Videos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unable to Add Videos
    Posted: February 29 2020 at 16:38
I've been trying to add some full album videos to the main PA site, but every time I've tried it so far, I keep getting an error message, saying either:- "Unable to parse Video ID/URL." or "This page cannot be displayed". I wonder if anyone could help me out and tell me where I'm going wrong. Thanks in advance. Smile
Guests View Drop Down
Forum Guest Group
Forum Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2020 at 01:47
There is a glitch on the site where after some cutoff point, new members can't add videos at all. This cutoff point is based on the member id number or something and disables users registered certainly after 2010 but maybe even earlier. In any case, you can ask some older member to do it for you if you give them the artist link and the video link, one of the threads like the video reporting thread in the errors and omissions subforum should be appropriate for making this request.
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2020 at 02:19
^^ Thanks! It's good to know the video loading errors on the main site weren't  down to me doing something wrong each time. I'll just stick to adding videos in the PA forums from now on. Smile

Edited by Psychedelic Paul - March 01 2020 at 02:20
 Post Reply Post Reply