Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pendragon cancel European tour

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2020 at 04:34
^ lazand and chopper are really tied into the goings on in the neo world. I'd take their word for it.
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
rocko View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2020 at 04:47
Oh, i don't doubt their words :)  i might have mis-worded mines though.

I've seen one message about "the tour being cut short" on their Twitter. But as the two gigs in June and July are far away in months and are festivals and kind of out or at the end of the "normal" tour schedule i just wanted to be sure that those two festivals are cancelled as well ..

Edited by rocko - March 19 2020 at 04:48
chopper View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2020 at 05:16
Originally posted by rocko rocko wrote:

Oh, i don't doubt their words :)  i might have mis-worded mines though.

I've seen one message about "the tour being cut short" on their Twitter. But as the two gigs in June and July are far away in months and are festivals and kind of out or at the end of the "normal" tour schedule i just wanted to be sure that those two festivals are cancelled as well ..
I don't know to be honest, I suspect they are too far ahead to be certain, I will try to find out.
chopper View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2020 at 06:32
The official word from Pendragon HQ is that all dates are postponed and they are looking to reschedule next year depending on availability of crew and band members. They've had no news from Cambridge Rock Festival or Night Of The Prog but you should probably assume they're postponed.
I would suggest you join Pendragon fan chat "The Mob" on Facebook to keep up with news.
lazland View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lazland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2020 at 06:45
Originally posted by chopper chopper wrote:

The official word from Pendragon HQ is that all dates are postponed and they are looking to reschedule next year depending on availability of crew and band members. They've had no news from Cambridge Rock Festival or Night Of The Prog but you should probably assume they're postponed.
I would suggest you join Pendragon fan chat "The Mob" on Facebook to keep up with news.

Given that all major events are being cancelled months in advance now, I would agree wholeheartedly with this assumption.
Enhance your life. Get down to www.lazland.org
rocko View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rocko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2020 at 08:49
Thanks to the two of you for your efforts Smile
olias25 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote olias25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2020 at 03:40
The campaign in gofundme by Stephane Desjeans is finished. Has been the funds tranfered to Nick?
chopper View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2020 at 07:29
Originally posted by olias25 olias25 wrote:

The campaign in gofundme by Stephane Desjeans is finished. Has been the funds tranfered to Nick?

Yes, Rachel confirmed they'd received the funds a couple of days ago. Nick was extremely grateful.
dougmcauliffe View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dougmcauliffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2020 at 07:40
I ordered the new CD a few weeks ago, albeit off discogs but I suppose the artist still got paid at some point. Shame about the tour.
The sun has left the sky...
...Now you can close your eyes
chopper View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2020 at 08:05
Originally posted by dougmcauliffe dougmcauliffe wrote:

I ordered the new CD a few weeks ago, albeit off discogs but I suppose the artist still got paid at some point. Shame about the tour.

I don't know what cut they get from that but their preferred outlet is The Merch Desk, you can get the new CD and some other great goodies there!
chopper View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2021 at 04:44
Pendragon are announcing new UK dates this Thursday - keep an eye on the web site and the "The Mob" group on Facebook for news.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12