Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report bugs here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Unable to log in to main site - error code 150

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unable to log in to main site - error code 150
    Posted: March 15 2020 at 01:03
Others have experienced the same problem with diacritics, and unfortunately I can't change your username or help in other ways which I would do via the forum features. I know I was trying to work this out with someone in the past, and told them that unless the site owner can make some changes they may have to register under a new profile (we are not running the latest forum software, which might help, but I don't want to mess around with such stuff -- I once almost broke the internet ;) ). In your case, say, as Thuleatan. Your old reviews could stay under you old account, and would be separate from the new account unless transferring them over to the new one. Hopefully the above advice from someone_else will help. I hope this issue does get fixed before long.
Just a fanboy passin' through.
someone_else View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote someone_else Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2020 at 16:57
150 does not seem a HTTP error to me: these should be 4xx or 5xx.

Just a suggestion: Maybe you should try to type \u00eb instead of ë. I cannot guarantee it will help, but I give it a chance.

Edited by someone_else - March 14 2020 at 16:58
Thulëatan View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thulëatan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2020 at 16:17
I can't log in to the main site to post reviews etc because of the accented character in my username.

Member not found - SQL: SELECT tblAuthor.Author_ID, tblAuthor.Username, tblAuthor.User_code, tblAuthor.Password, tblAuthor.Salt FROM tblAuthor WITH (NOLOCK) WHERE tblAuthor.Username = 'Thulëatan';

Is there a way someone could fix this please without losing my reviews so far and other privileges of the account?
"Have you not imagination, and is it not available?"
 Post Reply Post Reply