Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Perhaps 7.0 is out now !!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote perhaps70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Perhaps 7.0 is out now !!!
    Posted: March 27 2020 at 10:47
https://perhaps.bandcamp.com/album/70

Boston’s underground psychedelic/space rock mavericks Perhaps return with album number 7, their third for Riot Season after ‘V’ (2017) and ‘Hexagon’ (2018), with a cast of guest musicians in tow.

‘7.0’ sees the band in up-tempo mode with an almost space-disco vibe in parts. Guest musicians include the premier tier triple guitar attack of Makoto Kawabata (Acid Mothers Temple/Mainliner), Isaiah Mitchell (Earthless) and Chang Chang (Hibushibire) who add weaving sonic layers to the mix of space funk rhythms and discordant electronic bursts. ‘7.0’ is the perfect soundtrack to a forty minute f**ked up trip. Maybe try it yourselves?

Two tracks long, each side clocking in at 20 minutes plus, ‘7.0’ could be the album that pushes Perhaps out of the shadows at long last.

Jim Haney
Sean McDermott
David Khoshtinat
Ricky Petraglia
Tom Weeks
Ben Talmi
Makoto Kawabata
Lucas Brode
Isaiah Mitchell
Olivia Kieffer
Tyler Skoglund
changchang
Lewa View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lewa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2020 at 14:15
Hi. Thank you for posting this here. I will check it out on Bandcamp, as I did not see it there yet. I had purchased V last and hope this is also great.
 Post Reply Post Reply