Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Phideaux Offering Entire Catalog For Free

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / In Memoriam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Slartibartfast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Phideaux Offering Entire Catalog For Free
    Posted: April 01 2020 at 11:01
Just over an hour ago I was on deFacebook and Phideaux posted that he is offering up his entire catalog on bandcamp for free downloading. Big smile He assured a skeptic that his is not an April Fool's joke.  He had just offered up a new album for free downloading.
Released date are often when it it impacted you but recorded dates are when it really happened...

twseel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote twseel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2020 at 10:05
Ooh how nice of him! I will be taking advantage of this...
Jeffro View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2020 at 11:09
Yeah, that's very cool. 
We all live in an amber subdomain, amber subdomain, amber subdomain.

My face IS a maserati
Slartibartfast View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / In Memoriam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slartibartfast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2020 at 13:08
BTW you can still pay something if you want. To do a free download just set the price to 0.00.  I happen to already have hard copies of all of his regular releases up to Infernal.  Hopefully if anyone finds something they really like they'll go hard Smile
Released date are often when it it impacted you but recorded dates are when it really happened...

Manuel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Manuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2020 at 18:22
I will certainly get this music. Thanks for the tip. 
mwood View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2020 at 18:41
Awesome - I just filled in the holes in my Phideaux collection! I was happy to spend a bit on each as well, so that I can listen in the Bandcamp app as well as download the albums.
earlyprog View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Neo / PSIKE / Heavy Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote earlyprog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2020 at 08:57
Just how great is this?

One of my favorite 'new' artists.

I'm going to pay for his generous offferings....You should too Wink
LakeGlade12 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakeGlade12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2020 at 02:49
Yeah even though I have been a fan for many years, I have found it hard to get any CDs at a resonable price. I have downloaded all of his albums on Bandcamp and spread $20 across all of them. It might not be much, but its better than nothing (and more than what he was getting from youtube videos from me).
Blinkyjoh View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blinkyjoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2020 at 15:35
Thanks so much (Mostly to Phideaux but you as well for posting this :D )
aapatsos View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aapatsos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2020 at 07:52
Originally posted by mwood mwood wrote:

Awesome - I just filled in the holes in my Phideaux collection! I was happy to spend a bit on each as well, so that I can listen in the Bandcamp app as well as download the albums.

This. Thumbs up to Slarti for the heads up.
Phideaux View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Phideaux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2020 at 18:38
Oh heavens to mergatroid, I was just going to post this here but I see someone has kindly done it for me.  Cheers everyone.  I hope we are all not too bored.  Thanks for anyone who left a tip, but it truly is meant to be a free gift to music lovers (or a stink bomb, depending on how you feel about my music).

Cheers and stay healthy and safe.
 Post Reply Post Reply