Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report bugs here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Progfreak

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Eclectic / Prog Metal / Heavy Prog Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2020 at 17:37
^LOL

I try to change the settings for ProgFreak in my browser, yet I still get the same ominous message that Scott is getting.  Each time I click on another link, I have to go to advanced settings to get it to come up.  It just seems too iffy to me.  

Welcome back Mike, by the way.

TCat View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2020 at 10:46
Still getting the unsecure message.  They need to either fix this or we need to find an alternative.  I can get in there if I bypass the message, but then every time I click on a link, I have to go through it again.  Even if I change the settings on the site so that it allows the site to load, I still get the unsecure message and have to bypass it by going through the Advanced settings again.  It's quite a big pain in da butt if you ask me.  And it doesn't help to use a VPN, I still get the unsecure screen every time.

Edited by TCat - August 04 2020 at 10:51

siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
PSIKE, JR/F/Canterbury & Eclectic Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2020 at 17:53
Originally posted by Tapfret Tapfret wrote:

^You're sure? I don't want my senate campaign derailed by someone exposing that I voted to move their kid's Krautrock band to Neo.

My aspirations for politics has long expired. That last incident of humping the mayor's wife's leg at the inauguration sealed my fate Big smile

https://rateyourmusic.com/~siLLy_puPPy
Jaketejas View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaketejas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2020 at 18:46
no no no no NO NO NO NOOO NOOOO!!!!! Dang it! What's next for 2020? The apocalypse??? I shouldn't have said that. I REALLY shouldn't have said that.
rushfan4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2020 at 09:59
It looks as though Mike has fixed it.  
Rivertree View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE Team & Band Submissions

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rivertree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2020 at 12:29
certificate verified by Sectigo Limited Thumbs Up
TCat View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2020 at 12:58
Glad to see it is up and working again.  I could only access it by using an ancient version of IE and it was a pain.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12