1 [16.67%]
2 [33.33%]
2 [33.33%]
1 [16.67%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowyzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suspiria vs. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
    Posted: June 30 2020 at 12:08
2 cult horror classics from the 70s. Choose your favourite or one of the other options. I'll say "both", as they are equally important for me; whilst in real life, a "Leatherface encounter" would be an embodiment of a lurid nightmare.
dwill123 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwill123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2020 at 06:46
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.  If you grew up near New York City in the 70s you always had a movie to go see throughout the 70s.  Chainsaw Massacre was always playing in Times Square.  It played there for years.  If things were dead my buddies and I would get lit and go see the Chainsaw Massacre.
Catcher10 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catcher10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2020 at 09:46
Leatherface was insane in 1974....just the thought that this was based on some facts was enough to instill nightmares for years.
 Post Reply Post Reply