Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hey Guys! Im newbie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
honor the hands spam aka c*appy spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattewcraig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hey Guys! Im newbie
    Posted: July 07 2020 at 05:18
Nice to be a part of this community!
Cristi View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Crossover / Prog Metal Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cristi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2020 at 05:29
welcome Thumbs Up
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2020 at 06:18

'Ello mate! Welcome to the club! Smile

This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2020 at 17:06
Welcome ... ? Tongue
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2020 at 17:17
Originally posted by mattewcraig mattewcraig wrote:

Nice to be a part of this community!

just wait.....
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
rushfan4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2020 at 17:23
micky, that is very hospitable of you to welcome a fellow spammer to the forum.  Wink
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2020 at 17:26
dude.. as I noted with Paul.. no one has a better nose for alt ID's,  trolls and spammers like I do..smell them a mile off because..

I am the PA's KING of alt ID's, trolling and spam... 

and probably a few other things as well 
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2020 at 21:27
Originally posted by micky micky wrote:

dude.. as I noted with Paul.. no one has a better nose for alt ID's,  trolls and spammers like I do..smell them a mile off because..

While as long as I still have mod powers I feel I could not condone it, had you been Mandrakeroot and those alternate IDs I'd be impressed. Had you also been Knobby and those alternate IDs, I'd be even more impressed. And had you also been Svetonio, I'd be in awe of you. If it turns out that I was in fact just an alternate ID of yours, my reality would totally turn inside out. I can't say with certainty that I am not just another one of your characters -- that might explain some things in what I thought I thought was my life.

Raff and Mandy, both Italians, I might be onto something.   And what about Lorenzo? The Italian connection. Could you all be Micky? I now suspect that Micky may in fact be the Vatican. Wait until Ivan finds out! Or at least the Vatican mafia.   You've always been kind of Mafia -- Mafia, the Raffia (aka Raff aka Raffaella)... My mind is awhirl with conspiracies and layers of realities. We may in fact all be Micky (a gestalt mayhaps).

Edited by Logan - July 08 2020 at 22:38
Just a fanboy passin' through.
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2020 at 08:37
To paraphrase Mr Emerson, Mr Lake & Mr Palmer: Welcome my friend to the show that never ends. Smile
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2020 at 14:34
Originally posted by Logan Logan wrote:

Originally posted by micky micky wrote:

While as long as I still have mod powers I feel I could not condone it, had you been Mandrakeroot and those alternate IDs I'd be impressed. Had you also been Knobby and those alternate IDs, I'd be even more impressed. And had you also been Svetonio, I'd be in awe of you. If it turns out that I was in fact just an alternate ID of yours, my reality would totally turn inside out. I can't say with certainty that I am not just another one of your characters -- that might explain some things in what I thought I thought was my life.

Raff and Mandy, both Italians, I might be onto something.   And what about Lorenzo? The Italian connection. Could you all be Micky? I now suspect that Micky may in fact be the Vatican. Wait until Ivan finds out! Or at least the Vatican mafia.   You've always been kind of Mafia -- Mafia, the Raffia (aka Raff aka Raffaella)... My mind is awhirl with conspiracies and layers of realities. We may in fact all be Micky (a gestalt mayhaps).

hah..nah there is only one Micky and that is the key to Alt ID success The best part is I never got snagged in my alt ID masturbating...  and are still active today.Broken out selectively and only when the need is dire and very un-Mickyeseque.  My favorite alt. ID was the smoking blond progger with big tits and a oral fixation who was looking for love and prog recommendation.... and man oh man.. was she popular back in the 2004-2005 day. Finally had to disappear and become Micky when a particulalr collab (no names given) started chasing me around the forum and wanting some of my fine grade A ass.

Yeah but even with your awesome Mod powers and your badassery which I've seen and loved as a classic AR team thug and ... could you have really slapped my hand.. and banning me? 

Nah..  You knew I always wanted to bet banned here and loved pushed the needle to the red wondering if anyone had the guts to do so.  You loved me too much to have ever banned me.. just like the classic admin team. For every PM I got from Bob threatening me with expulsion.. I got a PM from another egging me on to greater heights of forum debauchery and warcrimes against prog humanity.

King of Loss View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King of Loss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2020 at 15:19
LOLLOL

Very well said there, micky!
 Post Reply Post Reply