Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LordEd5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello
    Posted: August 13 2020 at 13:14
Hello everyone, my name is Edward. I'm from Long Island, New York, U.S. I'm not new to the progressive rock genre, but this is the first time I can recall ever joining a forum dedicated to a musical genre. With that being said, my favorite artists include but are not limited to, King Crimson, Yes, Rush, Pink Floyd, Jethro Tull, Camel, Kansas, ELP, Genesis, etc.

I'm also very fond of jazz-fusion which could be considered a sub-genre of Prog-rock. My favorite fusion artists include but are not limited to, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Miles Davis, Herbie Hancock, Casiopea, Jiro Inagaki & Soul Media, Dixie Dregs, etc.

Edited by LordEd5 - August 13 2020 at 13:18
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2020 at 13:28
I could have sworn your name was Robert. I'd recognise Toyah's husband anywhere. Anyway, welcome to ProgArchives. Smile
LordEd5 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordEd5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2020 at 20:51
Haha, thanks for the welcome!
JD View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2020 at 14:05
Welcome to the ProgDome brother, cruise the forums, lots to read and contribute to.
Are you a musician, funny, witty. Looking for info, got some to drop?
It's all here and everyone (well, most everyone) is friendly and helpful.
Thank you for supporting independently produced music
 Post Reply Post Reply