Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gammalon music review

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gammalon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gammalon music review
    Posted: August 23 2020 at 10:00
Hi all, I'm brand new to this awesome site, and I would be honored if some members would give a listen to "Into the Half Light" by Gammalon.

https://open.spotify.com/album/5C9oAXcvGdMAksezYUuogw

Thanks and best regards,

Chris

www.GammalonMusic.com

Steve Conrad View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2020 at 13:17
How about some information about you, and some photos or something beside the name of the band and your name?  A review needs some visuals.
Gammalon View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gammalon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2020 at 16:51
Hi Steve, the forum is not allowing me to upload photos for some reason.  I click on  "insert image" and nothing seems to work out.  I wish I could upload photos here directly.  Frustrating.  The website does have access to the tracks, graphics, reviews and photos.  www.GammalonMusic.com.  Thanks and sorry I could not get the technology here to work out.

Chris  
 Post Reply Post Reply