Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jon Anderson by Rick Beato

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jon Anderson by Rick Beato
    Posted: August 24 2020 at 12:08
WOW ! A lot of infos and anecdotes in just half an hour.  Sure I recommend it !

Edited by jayem - August 26 2020 at 17:55
HackettFan View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HackettFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2020 at 13:37
Great! I follow Rick Beato all the time, and this is another one of his gems.
A curse upon the heads of those who seek their fortunes in a lie. The truth is always waiting when there's nothing left to try. - Colin Henson, Jade Warrior (Now)
Icarium View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Icarium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2020 at 14:23
A splendid interview, once again Rick Beato shows that dedication to what you care about brings fourth amazing rezults. One of the best educaters on youtube, hes more influential in recent time then what he gets credit for.

He also have a wonderfull interview with Jordan Rudess and Vinnie Colaiuta

could thread starter provide a link or add the youtube video so that more people can get to see it?

Edited by Icarium - August 25 2020 at 14:24
jayem View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2020 at 17:55
That would be a good idea ! LOL

Edited by jayem - August 27 2020 at 16:53
AFlowerKingCrimson View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerKingCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2020 at 17:18
I posted this already on another forum(obvioiusly in the wrong spot since if I posted it here this one wouldn't exist).
jayem View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2020 at 19:38
^ The run was tight: I posted at 12:08, you at 12:40
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2020 at 21:42
Yes, this came first, so this would exist, and already have existed, if the other had been posted here. That said, Interviews is intended for interviews done for this site by members of this site, so moving this to Prog Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation even if this looks to be the most sensible place. This forum has been used more as a site members doing Interviews on behalf of PA sort of thing.
jayem View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2020 at 04:46
EDIT It felt so right to complain about the fact that an interview happens to be at the wrong place in a forum name "Interviews", but I have just noticed (14 years after registering here) that the subtitle reads "Original interviews with Prog artists (which are exclusive to Prog Archives)" how can I defend my reply now... I  welcome Mr Beato on PA for sure

Edited by jayem - August 30 2020 at 09:26
Droxford View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Droxford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2020 at 13:23
Great interview. Particularly interesting to hear Jon's opinion of The Beatles, King Crimson and the Mahavishnu Orchestra around 22 -25 minutes in. Thank you for posting. 
 Post Reply Post Reply