Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Noob question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerDUNDUNDUN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Noob question
    Posted: August 30 2020 at 12:38
Hey everyone I’m new but I also have a quick question; I like to talk about the meaning of songs/albums and discuss it but I can’t seem to find a right forum for that... Maybe I missed it or maybe it doesn’t exist? For me it adds a lot to a song/album if I understand the lyrics somewhat or if I know how other people interpreted the lyrics. Thanks a lot! I really like this forum.

About me: I love Genesis, Yes, King Crimson, Gentle Giant, Camel, Pink Foyd, Eloy, Tool and Dream Theater. Looking forward to reading more on this forum

Edited by AFlowerDUNDUNDUN - August 30 2020 at 12:45
Atavachron View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2020 at 13:11
I'd suggest starting a thread on song/album meaning, and maybe cite specific songs and/or albums to get a discussion going, in the Prog Music Lounge at the top of the main page, or the Prog Bands, Artists & Genres subforum -

You may need a few more posts to be able to start a thread.

Edited by Atavachron - August 30 2020 at 15:49
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."   -- John F. Kennedy
 Post Reply Post Reply