Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Blogs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Modern/New Prog - Album Reviews

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FatherChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2020 at 10:36
My long overdue Haken review...
#7 – Virus (by Haken) Review – Five Stars 

Haken is one of those bands that becomes better with each record, and this is their masterpiece. Musically, I think this is a concept album (which I’ll go into later), though I don’t know if it has a story. Whatever, it’s a great album and I recommend to all. 

The album begins with the bombastic “Prosthetic”, a mainly instrumental track with just two distorted verses, and a few rounds of choruses. I think this is Virus’s overture, some of the structures, if not exact riffs, are repeated later on. It demonstrates Haken’s powers of musicianship immediately, imaginative riffing, various motifs, and – believe or not, a catchy chorus! I can actually remember the words! Anyway, an eye-opening opener. 

Next, solo vocals accompanied by a synth begin “Invasion”. More imaginative riffing, but with a (only slightly) more conventional structure (verse-chorus-verse-chorus-middle section-verse-instumental-verse-chorus-instrumental). Don’t let that turn you away, hardcore proggers! This is the first proper song on Virus, begins things nicely for the vocals, and is another top-notch track.  

Nothing compared, perhaps, to what’s coming. “Carousel” opens quietly, but gets louder quite quickly, and that’s all I’ll say. The song boasts complex structure, idiosyncratic time signatures, some of the best playing yet and an epic accomplishment altogether. Talking of the word “epic”, this song really is the first epic – anything you might want in a song is here. That’s all you need to know; if you buy it/have just bought it this one to look out for. 

“Strain” begins with a fairly quiet guitar riff that, like “Carousel”, becomes loud.  It pretty much sticks to this all through the song, which is almost like an aftermath to “Carousel” (and if this really is a concept album, it probably is about a strain of a/the virus). It reminds me of another band I reviewed recently for the modern/new prog blog, Taskaha (not yet listed on PA), featuring hard rock but a very dramatic, emotional side to it.  

After “Strain”, the lighter “Canary Yellow” enters with drums and soft guitar. At about one and a half minutes through it becomes heavier, until it breaks down completely, and slowly starts building up again. And then it explodes. I suppose it’s a bit of a personal favourite for me, it’s very well done, and not too long or heavy. But that’s the end of what I like to refer to as... PART ONE. 

PART TWO, therefore, opens with “Messiah Complex I: Ivory Tower” (the first part of the Messiah Complex sequence). It begins with a muted guitar riff that soon develops into a loud, heavy riff. From there I won’t describe it, but it basically acts like the prelude to the whole sequence: dark, mysterious, almost warning of what’s ahead. 

The next part, “Messiah Complex II: A Glutton for Punishment”, flows effortlessly from “Ivory Tower” with a much faster, bombastic riff. The vocals are shouted over this throughout (though there are several changes made from the original riff – variations, if you know what I mean. It’s probably the loudest track on the album – in a good way, though. 

“Messiah Complex III: Marigold” opens a lot quieter than “A Glutton for Punishment”, but does not stay that way (Haken are prog metal, after all) - at about fifty-five seconds in a killer of a riff comes in that in my mind literally says anarchy. At about one minute thirty it slows down to a stomp and the distorted lyrics come in. In fact, I’ll take back what I said about just the riff saying anarchy. It’s the whole song. It’s completely crazy. But anyway...  

The sequence continues with “Messiah Complex IV: The Sect, opening with the same riff, which then stops and some weird harmonised vocals start. It’s probably the most techy, advanced track on the album – there are some especially weird synths and... a saxophone solo? That’s what it sounds like. It soon ends, however, into... 

“Messiah Complex V: Ectobius Rex”. The deadly ender. It begins with a fateful guitar riff, which builds up into a slow rhythmed song featuring some reprises from “Ivory Tower”, “Prosthetic” and “Carousel”. It has every quality of a finale – especially the crescendo at the end. It isn’t, though... 

“Only Stars” is. It starts with a dark piano ostinato accompanied by vocals, and stays like that until the end when it fades out. It is very quiet; like a rest from the loud, powerful Messiah Complex. Certainly a chilling outro – and the end of PART TWO, as I personally like to say. 

And so, I reach my conclusion. The question is, is it five stars or not five stars? To aid me in this decision, I present my personal requirements for a five star album, that I like to add to very one of my reviews to make it look all fancy and official: 

1. 1. The songs must all be excellent.  

1. 2. It must work brilliantly as an album. 

I’ve been thinking about this for a while, and in the end, both requirements are met. Every song is excellent (the Messiah Complex sequence in particular) and they couldn’t work better together. I really can’t fault this album. So it’s a strong five stars. 

[End of Review]

Edited by FatherChristmas - October 04 2020 at 10:40
"Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence" - Robert Fripp
"I am an anti-Christ" - Johnny Rotten
FatherChristmas View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FatherChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2020 at 12:19
Honestly wasn't sure where to post this, but decided on here as it's my project:
I will be taking a short break from posting at PA. I know I said recently there were lot of interesting threads about, but I keep having the same arguments with people and I'm getting a bit tired of it all. I'll still be posting my reviews here, I just won't be talking to anyone outside of this thread.
For my next review, I think'll I'll do an Iamthemorning album, since they seem so popular here. Smile
Grumpyprogfan View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Grumpyprogfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2020 at 13:58
^Don't go. You were one of the few people I could relate to.

Edited by Grumpyprogfan - October 06 2020 at 13:59
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2020 at 14:52
Originally posted by FatherChristmas FatherChristmas wrote:

I keep having the same arguments with people and I'm getting a bit tired of it all. . Smile
I wonder who you've been having the same arguments/discussions with. Wink

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FatherChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2020 at 12:33
Originally posted by Grumpyprogfan Grumpyprogfan wrote:

^Don't go. You were one of the few people I could relate to.
And likewise. I came here for the music though, not arguing, and I don't want to be the one who's constantly biting everyone's head off. I'll still be reviewing though. I've settled on Iamthemorning's The Bell, their most recent release (something tells me I won't be reviewing Yazoo though, Psycho Paul Wink).
foregonillusions View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foregonillusions Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2020 at 21:34
It's quite hard, but you don't have to argue. Just post and be happy!
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FatherChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2020 at 06:57
Originally posted by foregonillusions foregonillusions wrote:

It's quite hard, but you don't have to argue. Just post and be happy!
Guess you're right. Wink
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FatherChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2020 at 13:23
I haven’t done any reviews in ages, my apologies for my late laziness. After being told I was a very comprehensive reviewer, I’ve decided to take a new stance and focus more on evaluating the album, what’s good, what’s bad, etc. rather than going track-by-track.

#8 – The Bell (by iamthemorning) Review - Four Stars

Iamthemorning, like so many modern prog bands today, has strived to become different from what you might call “normal” prog (if any prog is normal). They, in particular, combine prog with classical music – perhaps not the first band to do so (one that I am fond of is Barock Project), but even then, any other prog band I’ve heard with classical influences still doesn’t sound remotely like it. You have to hear it to know what I mean. 

Anyway, the band’s latest album opens with “Freak Show”, a song that builds up from a simple guitar melody to a very upbeat, thick textured song – probably my favourite on the album. It’s not the only achievement though, “Ghost of a Story”, “The Bell” and “Lillies” are another two honourable mentions – the astonishing piano on “Lilies” so fast it’s worthy of Chopin (ok, maybe not that good). 

This album is (loosely) about Victorian England – I say loosely as each track is a story on it’s own, generally about human cruelty. Musically, it is inspired by Schubert, which you can tell from the lovely piano played throughout. The music and lyrics are beautifully written, and the album is in two parts – something featured sometimes in both prog and classical operas. 

What’s really good to see is the variety of instruments – instead of just your quintessential classical instruments (violins, trumpets, etc.) you can hear marimbas, bells, and a very nice guitar solo on “Freak Show”. Nevertheless, it is not less classical than Iamthemorning’s previous albums, in fact, it is perhaps more so, there is very little rock in the texture and melodies of The Bell. 

To conclude, my requirements for a five star album - 

1. 1. The songs must all be excellent. 

1. 2. It must work brilliantly as an album. 

Number one is fine – as I said earlier, the music and lyrics are beautifully written. As for number two, the songs work perfectly well together, but it is a bit heavy in places. I don’t mean that it’s like metal, but that it can get what you might call “a bit much” - listen to too much of it and it’ll give you a headache (for me, at least). It’s a bit difficult to explain, some might agree, some might disagree, but it knocks off a star for me – I'd want to listen to a five star album all day. 

So it’s another four star review! 

[End of Review]

Tell me, is this a better way of writing reviews than going track-by-track as I do usually?

Edited by FatherChristmas - October 22 2020 at 07:10
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FatherChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2020 at 12:31
^ As usual, I answer my own questions. LOL
From now, I think I'll go back to my old way of doing it.
And my next review will be of the post metal band Bossk's album Audio Noir, which I have only just added onto the site (it wasn't on the database beforehand).
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2020 at 13:11

^ As usual, I answer my own questions. LOL
From now, I think I'll go back to my old way of doing it.
And my next review will be of the post metal band Bossk's album Audio Noir, which I have only just added onto the site (it wasn't on the database beforehand).
I always write my album reviews by going through them track-by-track, but I don't relish the prospect when there are twenty tracks on an album. Smile
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FatherChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2020 at 07:09
^Well, I've gone back to my old way of doing it.
#9 - Audio Noir (by Bossk) Review - Three Stars:
Bossk are a post metal band from my area in Kent. I only live about a mile away from their home town, Ashford, and I've even seen their drummer Nick Corney about town a few times. Well, they are a very interesting band, interesting enough for me, a very unlikely post metal fan (not even much of a fan, either), to like their music.

So, their debut opens with the instrumental "The Reverie". It begins very quietly, just some soft guitar chords and synths. It gets a bit louder when the drums come in, but really it doesn't change much; just a very relaxing, calm piece of music. Only towards the end are you reminded this is a metal band at work: harsh, loud guitar and heavy drums end the track. Other than that, you wouldn't guess.

"The Reverie" flows seamlessly into "Heliopause", opening with similar heavy guitar/drums. The lyrics are screamed unintelligibly over the noise, almost confirming they are a thumping metal band rather than ambient rock. It's like this the whole way through, until it ends, and the next track succeeds it.

The next track being another instrumental - "Relancer". It is more similar to "The Reverie" in that the music is soft and relaxing, it steadily builds up, and there is very little change until five minutes through. Then it breaks down and a different riff is pursued, which also builds up, but much faster. Then it breaks down all over again, and the next song, "Kobe", continues the album.

"Kobe" is not much different in structure, relaxing up to about four minutes through when the drums start banging and the singer starts screaming. Hard to describe this song, but it's pretty fun, and the finale makes it my second favourite track on the album.

After the banging and crashing of "Kobe", "Atom Smasher" promises to continue the trend. Odd time signatures, experimental riffing, unpredictable stops/starts, growled vocals... you guessed, my number one favourite on the album.

"Atom Smasher" bangs on for a full eight minutes. The next track, "Nadir", is predictably quiet, opening with some lovely piano chords. No vocals, just a calm piano dominated ostinato. Drums come in at the end, but it is still not loud, calm to the end.

With "Nadir" ending, "The Reverie II" opens with a drum machine, soon followed up by soft guitar. It becomes much heavier at about two minutes through, and continues to build up until the end, containing a loud, uproarious finale.

For my conclusion, I present my personal two le grande requirements for a five star album:

1. The songs must all be excellent.

2. It must work brilliantly as an album.

Both of them are nearly met, yet both have imperfections. Not all the songs are excellent, some only mediocre, and this is because little change occurs in some of the songs, which makes it a bit boring. For requirement two, the album works in that all the songs flow into each other perfectly. It's just what I noted before - it's a bit boring after a while, and it might you fall asleep. The combined effect of this takes two stars off for me, otherwise it's a good album - very good, since I gave it an average rating and I'm not even a post metal fan.

So it's three stars. End of another review.

[End of Review]

Edited by FatherChristmas - October 22 2020 at 07:11
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FatherChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2020 at 16:19

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><b style=": transparent; color: text;"><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" underlined="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 25.9px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;"><span ="normaltextrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; : inherit;">#5 – </span></span><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" underlined="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 25.9px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;"><span ="normaltextrun="" spellingerrorv2="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; -repeat: repeat-x; -: left bottom; -: ":/svg+;64,PD94bWwgdmVyc2lvbj0iMS4wIiBlbmNvZGluZz0iVVRGLTgiPz4KPHN2ZyB3aWR0aD0iNXB4IiBoZWlnaHQ9IjRweCIgdmlld0JveD0iMCAwIDUgNCIgdmVyc2lvbj0iMS4xIiB4bWxucz0iaHR0cDovL3d3dy53My5vcmcvMjAwMC9zdmciIHhtbG5zOnhsaW5rPSJodHRwOi8vd3d3LnczLm9yZy8xOTk5L3hsaW5rIj4KICAgIDwhLS0gR2VuZXJhdG9yOiBTa2V0Y2ggNTYuMiAoODE2NzIpIC0gaHR0cHM6Ly9za2V0Y2guY29tIC0tPgogICAgPHRpdGxlPnNwZWxsaW5nX3NxdWlnZ2xlPC90aXRsZT4KICAgIDxkZXNjPkNyZWF0ZWQgd2l0aCBTa2V0Y2guPC9kZXNjPgogICAgPGcgaWQ9IkZsYWdzIiBzdHJva2U9Im5vbmUiIHN0cm9rZS13aWR0aD0iMSIgZmlsbD0ibm9uZSIgZmlsbC1ydWxlPSJldmVub2RkIj4KICAgICAgICA8ZyB0cmFuc2Zvcm09InRyYW5zbGF0ZSgtMTAxMC4wMDAwMDAsIC0yOTYuMDAwMDAwKSIgaWQ9InNwZWxsaW5nX3NxdWlnZ2xlIj4KICAgICAgICAgICAgPGcgdHJhbnNmb3JtPSJ0cmFuc2xhdGUoMTAxMC4wMDAwMDAsIDI5Ni4wMDAwMDApIj4KICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIDxwYXRoIGQ9Ik0wLDMgQzEuMjUsMyAxLjI1LDEgMi41LDEgQzMuNzUsMSAzLjc1LDMgNSwzIiBpZD0iUGF0aCIgc3Ryb2tlPSIjRUIwMDAwIiBzdHJva2Utd2lkdGg9IjEiPjwvcGF0aD4KICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIDxyZWN0IGlkPSJSZWN0YW5nbGUiIHg9IjAiIHk9IjAiIHdpZHRoPSI1IiBoZWlnaHQ9IjQiPjwvcmVjdD4KICAgICAgICAgICAgPC9nPgogICAgICAgIDwvZz4KICAgIDwvZz4KPC9zdmc+"; border-bottom: 1px solid transparent; : inherit;">Taskaha</span></span><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" underlined="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 25.9px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;"><span ="normaltextrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; : inherit;"> (</span><span ="normaltextrun="" spellingerrorv2="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; -repeat: repeat-x; -: left bottom; -: ":/svg+;64,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"; border-bottom: 1px solid transparent; : inherit;">Taskaha</span><span ="normaltextrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; : inherit;">) Review – Four Stars</span></span><span ="eop="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" -ccp-props=""201341983":0,"335559739":160,"335559740":259" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; line-height: 25.9px;"> </span><div ="outlineelement="" ltr="" bcx0="" scxw265453269"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow: ; cursor: text; clear: both; : relative; direction: ltr;"><p ="paragraph="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" paraid="630109093" paraeid="2824a2e7-d2d2-4835-a688-7dc0c232a19a95" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow-wrap: break-word; vertical-align: line; : transparent; color: text;"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;"><span ="normaltextrun="" spellingerrorv2="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; -repeat: repeat-x; -: left bottom; -: ":/svg+;64,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"; border-bottom: 1px solid transparent; : inherit;">Taskaha</span></span><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;"> are a fairly new band from Norway, who have recently released their self-titled debut album. As it happens, according to Google translate, </span><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;"><span ="normaltextrun="" spellingerrorv2="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; -repeat: repeat-x; -: left bottom; -: ":/svg+;64,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"; border-bottom: 1px solid transparent; : inherit;">Taskaha</span></span><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;"> means nothing in </span><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;"><span ="normaltextrun="" spellingerrorv2="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; -repeat: repeat-x; -: left bottom; -: ":/svg+;64,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"; border-bottom: 1px solid transparent; : inherit;">Norweigan</span></span><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;">, although does mean “treasures” in Somali. But I’ll get on.</span><span ="eop="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" -ccp-props=""201341983":0,"335559739":160,"335559740":259" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; line-height: 21.5833px;"> </span>

<p ="paragraph="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" paraid="630109093" paraeid="2824a2e7-d2d2-4835-a688-7dc0c232a19a95" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow-wrap: break-word; vertical-align: line; : transparent; color: text;"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><span ="eop="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" -ccp-props=""201341983":0,"335559739":160,"335559740":259" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; line-height: 21.5833px;">
</span>

<div ="outlineelement="" ltr="" bcx0="" scxw265453269"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow: ; cursor: text; clear: both; : relative; direction: ltr;"><p ="paragraph="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" paraid="1005395389" paraeid="2d3f1f48-44ac-455a-a63a-2802c4dc9ca1158" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow-wrap: break-word; vertical-align: line; : transparent; color: text;"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;">“Mind Date” begins the album with a heavy guitar riff, which goes on for a while before it breaks down (partially, there are still drums) and the first lyrics ensue. I’ll say no more, except that it is complex, professional (the guitar is especially advanced – note the guitar solo specifically), and imaginative – a great quality that seems to be so abundant with new bands/artists today. Being different and imaginative in music is what made bands like Genesis famous.</span><span ="eop="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" -ccp-props=""201341983":0,"335559739":160,"335559740":259" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; line-height: 21.5833px;"> </span>

<p ="paragraph="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" paraid="1005395389" paraeid="2d3f1f48-44ac-455a-a63a-2802c4dc9ca1158" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow-wrap: break-word; vertical-align: line; : transparent; color: text;"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><span ="eop="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" -ccp-props=""201341983":0,"335559739":160,"335559740":259" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; line-height: 21.5833px;">
</span>

<div ="outlineelement="" ltr="" bcx0="" scxw265453269"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow: ; cursor: text; clear: both; : relative; direction: ltr;"><p ="paragraph="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" paraid="1641337294" paraeid="1f97d06c-fc70-4126-a814-7777637132b7119" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow-wrap: break-word; vertical-align: line; : transparent; color: text;"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;">Next up, “Nature Girl”. Opening with a soft electric guitar riff and fairly quiet vocals, when I first heard this song it had a strange sense of foreboding at the beginning of it – and I was right, it continues with a heavy riff worthy of prog metal. Dark and emotional, this song has the usual qualities of neo prog – but it has elements of the band’s own style too, a very good sign, since if a band has not got </span><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;"><span ="normaltextrun="" contextualspellingandgrammarerrorv2="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; -repeat: repeat-x; -: left bottom; -: ":/svg+;64,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"; border-bottom: 1px solid transparent; : inherit;">it’s</span></span><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;"> own sound it won’t go very far. </span><span ="eop="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" -ccp-props=""201341983":0,"335559739":160,"335559740":259" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; line-height: 21.5833px;"> </span>

<p ="paragraph="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" paraid="1641337294" paraeid="1f97d06c-fc70-4126-a814-7777637132b7119" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow-wrap: break-word; vertical-align: line; : transparent; color: text;"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><span ="eop="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" -ccp-props=""201341983":0,"335559739":160,"335559740":259" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; line-height: 21.5833px;">
</span>

<div ="outlineelement="" ltr="" bcx0="" scxw265453269"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow: ; cursor: text; clear: both; : relative; direction: ltr;"><p ="paragraph="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" paraid="613445145" paraeid="6a6b3b33-4be4-4866-8117-b7635b3c11a8222" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow-wrap: break-word; vertical-align: line; : transparent; color: text;"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;">After “Nature Girl” ends with a bang, “Reframe!” begins with a bang – with one of the best riffs on the album. Don’t quite know what it is, but this magnificent song really brings me back to the 80s – it's a masterpiece, I’m serious. If this </span><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-style: italic; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;">was </span><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;">the 80s, this would have been a hit, I’m sure – not in the way of “Sussudio”, more in the way of “Lavender Blue”, it’s not a pop song, it’s just great. No other way of describing it.</span><span ="eop="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" -ccp-props=""201341983":0,"335559739":160,"335559740":259" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; line-height: 21.5833px;"> </span>

<p ="paragraph="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" paraid="613445145" paraeid="6a6b3b33-4be4-4866-8117-b7635b3c11a8222" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow-wrap: break-word; vertical-align: line; : transparent; color: text;"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><span ="eop="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" -ccp-props=""201341983":0,"335559739":160,"335559740":259" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; line-height: 21.5833px;">
</span>

<div ="outlineelement="" ltr="" bcx0="" scxw265453269"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow: ; cursor: text; clear: both; : relative; direction: ltr;"><p ="paragraph="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" paraid="685086077" paraeid="75cfbafc-cee0-48c4-9848-6e98e099bc4b17" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow-wrap: break-word; vertical-align: line; : transparent; color: text;"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;">“Daylight’s Fading” is another very powerful song. It, like all long neo songs I’ve ever heard, is emotionally varied, soft sometimes and hard at points, dramatic, and feels like you’ve heard all the music in the world at the end. It is the magnum opus of the album – not necessarily the greatest song on the album (“Reframe!” takes that honour), but it the most complex musical achievement – and a great song besides – and a guitar solo to match “Mind Date”, the other opus of the album.</span><span ="eop="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" -ccp-props=""201341983":0,"335559739":160,"335559740":259" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; line-height: 21.5833px;"> </span>

<p ="paragraph="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" paraid="685086077" paraeid="75cfbafc-cee0-48c4-9848-6e98e099bc4b17" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow-wrap: break-word; vertical-align: line; : transparent; color: text;"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><span ="eop="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" -ccp-props=""201341983":0,"335559739":160,"335559740":259" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; line-height: 21.5833px;">
</span>

<div ="outlineelement="" ltr="" bcx0="" scxw265453269"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow: ; cursor: text; clear: both; : relative; direction: ltr;"><p ="paragraph="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" paraid="1964809180" paraeid="c6ec4e3f-b8b5-49d3-bff9-8a3c434589c0240" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow-wrap: break-word; vertical-align: line; : transparent; color: text;"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;">The final song, “Invisible”, makes a change – opening with acoustic rather than electric guitar (though, mind you, so does “Daylight’s Fading”). It is as complex and multi-layered as the other songs on the album – if not more so. In fact, it’s a bit too complex – I can barely describe it, though it has yet another excellent guitar solo – that eventually becoming a riff, that ends the song and the album. All else I can say is... it’s a good ender, but lacks the urgency and emotions of the rest of the album.</span><span ="eop="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" -ccp-props=""201341983":0,"335559739":160,"335559740":259" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; line-height: 21.5833px;"> </span>

<p ="paragraph="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" paraid="1964809180" paraeid="c6ec4e3f-b8b5-49d3-bff9-8a3c434589c0240" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow-wrap: break-word; vertical-align: line; : transparent; color: text;"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><span ="eop="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" -ccp-props=""201341983":0,"335559739":160,"335559740":259" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; line-height: 21.5833px;">
</span>

<div ="outlineelement="" ltr="" bcx0="" scxw265453269"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow: ; cursor: text; clear: both; : relative; direction: ltr;"><p ="paragraph="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" paraid="1155933015" paraeid="fee966dd-c3a3-4ca8-9ce3-43e2b32343b8198" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow-wrap: break-word; vertical-align: line; : transparent; color: text;"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;">My conclusion: I was very tempted to give the album five stars, but resisted. My requirements for a </span><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;"><span ="normaltextrun="" contextualspellingandgrammarerrorv2="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; -repeat: repeat-x; -: left bottom; -: ":/svg+;64,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"; border-bottom: 1px solid transparent; : inherit;">five star</span></span><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;"> album:</span><span ="eop="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" -ccp-props=""201341983":0,"335559739":160,"335559740":259" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; line-height: 21.5833px;"> </span>

<p ="paragraph="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" paraid="1155933015" paraeid="fee966dd-c3a3-4ca8-9ce3-43e2b32343b8198" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow-wrap: break-word; vertical-align: line; : transparent; color: text;"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><span ="eop="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" -ccp-props=""201341983":0,"335559739":160,"335559740":259" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; line-height: 21.5833px;">
</span>

<div ="listcontainerwrapper="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; : relative;"><ol ="numberliststyle1="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" role="list" start="1" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow: ; cursor: text;"><li -leveltext="%1." -font="Times New Roman" -listid="8" aria-setsize="-1" -aria-posinset="1" role="listitem" -aria-level="1" ="outlineelement="" ltr="" bcx0="" scxw265453269"="" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 24px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow: ; cursor: text; clear: both; : relative; direction: ltr; display: block; vertical-align: line;"><p ="paragraph="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" paraid="1014652815" paraeid="94cc5d91-8ebe-4d49-9e63-3dd8d81288d0220" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow-wrap: break-word; vertical-align: line; : transparent; color: text;"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;">1. The songs must all be excellent. </span><span ="eop="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" -ccp-props=""134233279":true,"201341983":0,"335559739":160,"335559740":259" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; line-height: 21.5833px;"> </span>

<div ="listcontainerwrapper="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; : relative;"><ol ="numberliststyle1="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" role="list" start="2" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow: ; cursor: text;"><li -leveltext="%1." -font="Times New Roman" -listid="8" aria-setsize="-1" -aria-posinset="2" role="listitem" -aria-level="1" ="outlineelement="" ltr="" bcx0="" scxw265453269"="" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 24px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow: ; cursor: text; clear: both; : relative; direction: ltr; display: block; vertical-align: line;"><p ="paragraph="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" paraid="1762656750" paraeid="94cc5d91-8ebe-4d49-9e63-3dd8d81288d0224" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow-wrap: break-word; vertical-align: line; : transparent; color: text;"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;">2. It must work brilliantly as an album.</span><span ="eop="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" -ccp-props=""134233279":true,"201341983":0,"335559739":160,"335559740":259" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; line-height: 21.5833px;"> </span>

<li -leveltext="%1." -font="Times New Roman" -listid="8" aria-setsize="-1" -aria-posinset="2" role="listitem" -aria-level="1" ="outlineelement="" ltr="" bcx0="" scxw265453269"="" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 24px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow: ; cursor: text; clear: both; : relative; direction: ltr; display: block; vertical-align: line;"><p ="paragraph="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" paraid="1762656750" paraeid="94cc5d91-8ebe-4d49-9e63-3dd8d81288d0224" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow-wrap: break-word; vertical-align: line; : transparent; color: text;"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><span ="eop="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" -ccp-props=""134233279":true,"201341983":0,"335559739":160,"335559740":259" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; line-height: 21.5833px;">
</span>

<div ="outlineelement="" ltr="" bcx0="" scxw265453269"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow: ; cursor: text; clear: both; : relative; direction: ltr;"><p ="paragraph="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" paraid="1326031755" paraeid="94cc5d91-8ebe-4d49-9e63-3dd8d81288d0214" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow-wrap: break-word; vertical-align: line; : transparent; color: text;"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;">Number one is perfect – though “Invisible” is perhaps not</span><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-style: italic; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;"> quite </span><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;">as good as the others. Number two – a little like </span><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;"><span ="normaltextrun="" spellingerrorv2="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; -repeat: repeat-x; -: left bottom; -: ":/svg+;64,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"; border-bottom: 1px solid transparent; : inherit;">Terraformer</span></span><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;"> by Thank You Scientist, the music is so complex and imaginative that it gets a bit much. Not that that’s a bad thing, it just is an imperfection (since some will not appreciate over-complicated music – even in the world of prog) – and knocks off a star therefore.</span><span ="eop="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" -ccp-props=""201341983":0,"335559739":160,"335559740":259" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; line-height: 21.5833px;"> </span>

<p ="paragraph="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" paraid="1326031755" paraeid="94cc5d91-8ebe-4d49-9e63-3dd8d81288d0214" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow-wrap: break-word; vertical-align: line; : transparent; color: text;"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><span ="eop="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" -ccp-props=""201341983":0,"335559739":160,"335559740":259" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; line-height: 21.5833px;">
</span>

<div ="outlineelement="" ltr="" bcx0="" scxw265453269"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow: ; cursor: text; clear: both; : relative; direction: ltr;"><p ="paragraph="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" paraid="1744487442" paraeid="618f4cd6-1569-4a8b-88e9-c0c2d6c8bbf2254" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow-wrap: break-word; vertical-align: line; : transparent; color: text;"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;">However, this is a very promising album in general – and </span><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;"><span ="normaltextrun="" spellingerrorv2="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; -repeat: repeat-x; -: left bottom; -: ":/svg+;64,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"; border-bottom: 1px solid transparent; : inherit;">Taskaha</span></span><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;">, I must say, are very promising band in general. I’ve heard material by classic prog bands that is not up to their standards. They are also very talented musicians – the guitar is </span><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-style: italic; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;">superb</span><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;">, it really is – and even better, the guitarist has his own style of playing, just like some of the best players (Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, Peter Green, etc.) and the singing is also to be noted – it must be difficult enough singing well,</span><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-style: italic; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;"> </span><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;">let alone in </span><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-style: italic; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;">not your first language.</span><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;"> Like I said, very promising, I expect even better on their next album, and I've really enjoyed listening to this one.</span>

<p ="paragraph="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" paraid="1744487442" paraeid="618f4cd6-1569-4a8b-88e9-c0c2d6c8bbf2254" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow-wrap: break-word; vertical-align: line; : transparent; color: text;"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;">
</span>

<div ="outlineelement="" ltr="" bcx0="" scxw265453269"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow: ; cursor: text; clear: both; : relative; direction: ltr;"><p ="paragraph="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" paraid="1650202825" paraeid="821bd782-2011-4db8-84e3-f0f2daa3af6688" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow-wrap: break-word; vertical-align: line; : transparent; color: text;"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" style="" size="2"><span -contrast="auto" ="textrun="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-kerning: none; line-height: 21.5833px; font-variant-ligatures: none !imant;">And as I sometimes like to say at the end of a review: The final verdict is... four stars!</span><span ="eop="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" -ccp-props=""201341983":0,"335559739":160,"335559740":259" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; line-height: 21.5833px;"> </span>

<p ="paragraph="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" :lang="EN-GB" lang="EN-GB" paraid="1650202825" paraeid="821bd782-2011-4db8-84e3-f0f2daa3af6688" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow-wrap: break-word; vertical-align: line; : transparent; color: text;"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" style="" size="2"><span ="eop="" scxw265453269="" bcx0"="" -ccp-props=""201341983":0,"335559739":160,"335559740":259" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; line-height: 21.5833px;">[End of Review]</span>

Er... this is embarrassing ...
I recently found out I only reviewed an early version of this album - the full album is now released and it is quite a bit longer. I'll get round to editing it soon.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FatherChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2020 at 10:23
^Well... actually, no, I won't! LOL
Sorry about this - I am afraid I will have to stop posting here from now until late November. It was completely unexpected, and for a very, very odd reason. It won't be like last time when I left for the grand sum of two days, this sadly is serious.
My full apologies to thief, I will not be able to vote in the rest of his Rush project. Cry
Until then, then. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12