Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Books and Miscellaneous Reviews
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wanted: Wobbler T Shirt: From Silence to Somewhere
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wanted: Wobbler T Shirt: From Silence to Somewhere

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote POTA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wanted: Wobbler T Shirt: From Silence to Somewhere
    Posted: September 10 2020 at 21:21
Anyone have an XXL "From Silence to Somewhere" shirt I could buy off you? 
dougmcauliffe View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dougmcauliffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2020 at 06:29
If I were you I would go buy a new Dwellers of The Deep shirt off their bandcamp page, there are 3 variants to choose from. I got a Wobbler shirt sent to me from the guitarist himself, it sounds like the Silence to Somewhere shirts are completely out of stock.
The sun has left the sky...
...Now you can close your eyes
Grumpyprogfan View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grumpyprogfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2020 at 08:28
^Pretty expensive t-shirt for USA fans. $20 for shirt, $15 for shipping. Ouch.
POTA View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote POTA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2020 at 16:51
Originally posted by dougmcauliffe dougmcauliffe wrote:

If I were you I would go buy a new Dwellers of The Deep shirt off their bandcamp page, there are 3 variants to choose from. I got a Wobbler shirt sent to me from the guitarist himself, it sounds like the Silence to Somewhere shirts are completely out of stock.

Yeah I resorted to making this thread since I figured someone here probably bought one of the shirts when they were in stock. 

I'm not crazy about the look of the Dwellers of the Deep shirts compared to the FSTS ones. 
 Post Reply Post Reply